Chapter 25

Unbreakable

 

The six of them didnt had a good sleep. Yongguk, Himchan and Daehyun couldnt even fall asleep, couldnt even close their eyes. They tossed and turned in bed. Zelo had a nightmare of you and kept crying. You werent there to console him like you always did. Jongup and Youngjae were just lying on the bed with their eyes closed, thinking about you.

The moon was bright in the sky and the winds blew strongly. Thunders roared and lightning . It soon started to rain heavily. The raindrops hit the window, making the rhythm. Your favourite rhythm. The rain made them think of you even more. Life without you was a torture to them. 

Yongguk couldnt sleep and decided to sit on his bed with a photo frame in his hand. It was the family portrait. His worried expression was shown in his face and his heart ached. * It was me who found you and adopted you. I will find you again Baekkie! Hang on there * He thought and breathed in hard and the wiped the tear-stained frame. * It isnt family without you *

Himchan was out in the balcony, listening to the sound made by the rain. Memories of you and him flashed through his mind. His eyes grew watery and a tear dropped down onto his cheek. He cried hard. * Where are you baby.. are you listening to the raindrops too? Im sorry I didnt protect you, I shouldnt have left you alone * He thought while he cried and he screamed out until his lungs almost dropped out. Everyone in the house heard his screams. 

Daehyun layed on bed. His heart ached. He looked at the photos of you and him in his phone, scrolling them slowly. He rolled his eyes when he heard Himchan's screams. ' what is the point of screaming now? Idiot ' He cursed under his breath. 

Youngjae and Jongup layed on bed, didnt want to think of anything but your face kept appearing in their mind. ' Himchan hyung must be so heartbrokened. Daehyun too. once we get another clue or a phone call from them, I'll save you Baek sumin. We all will. ' Youngjae muttered to himself. 

' we will bring you back suminnie. We will save you even if its to die for you. Moon Jongup oppa will do it. Your smiling angel. ' Jongup hit the bed. He wants you to return as soon as possible. 

Zelo kept crying. He hid himself under the blanket and he didnt bothered to wipe it away.

 

The rainy night went passed like that and the sun rose up high. Only Zelo had managed to fall asleep, all due to the crying. The telephone suddenly rang, spoiling the quiet atmosphere and the doors flung opened. Yongguk was the first to the phone, picking it up and answering it. The five of them stood beside him so closely, wanting to hear. He clicked the speaker and left the phone on the phone stand.

Good morning little ~  what a nice day it is today ' The guy laughed.

' WHERE THE IS BAEK SU MIN?! ' Yongguk bellowed. He almost threw the chair at the phone. 

' hahahha.. as expected. but be patient! ' The guy laughed. 

Youngjae was trying to calm Yongguk down, even though he himself was angry and anxious. 

' We dont have the ing time to play with you! just tell me where the you are! ' Yongguk shouted through the phone and smashed the glass ontp the wall. 

' The place 5 years ago, the place where all of you are familiar with. The place where your little brother killed our leader~.. try anything funny or call the police ad your sweet little girl will be dead. ' and your screams were heard and the he hung up. 

The 6 of them straightened up at your screams and their heartbeats raised. * They really ing took her! goddamnit! *

Their expressions darkened and war is about to start...very soon.