Chapter 10

Unbreakable

 

It was another day at the ice skating ring because of Zelo. He had successful annoyed Yongguk. Zelo loves anything that has wheels or can make him glide. He just hates to walk. The BAP family was all at the skating ring, including you. All of you had one pair of skates and were all putting on at the bench.

You had gotten your skates and sat down, trying to put on the skates. Jongup noticed you and walked over.

‘ sumin ah~ come I’ll help you! ‘ Jongup smiled and scooted down and helped her put on her skates and even tied the laces for her. ‘ done~ ‘ Jongup was smiling again.

‘ Thank you Jongup oppa.. you’re always so kind ‘ You smiled and pinched his cheeks. He smiled and left  to help Zelo when he called for Jongup.

Jongup and Zelo were the first to enter the ring. They were gliding and laughing, having so much fun. You giggled while watching them. Youngguk came over to you and gestured you to the ring but you nervously shook your head.

‘ Im scared oppa… Im bad at skating.. I might fall badly.. ‘ You slightly frowned.

Yongguk softened. ‘Its okay sweetie~ just have fun! ‘ He laughed and took your hand. Daehyun came to you.

‘ Hyung… she cant skate for sure… I can accompany her… ‘ Daehyun spoke and assured to him.

Yongguk raised an eyebrow, thinking while his eyes averted from Daehyun to Himchan who was still putting on his skates. Before Yongguk could say anything, Youngjae shouted impatiently.

‘ YAH JUNG DAEHYUN! Come on lets skate! Stop wasting time. Time is precious.. ‘ Youngjae sighed. * Daehyun is stupid… Love is sure blind * Youngjae thought and slightly rolled his eyes.

Yongguk’s eyes lit up and laughed. ‘ its okay daehyun~ I think Youngjae wants to skate with you.. I’ll take care of her.. Himchan will take care of her too.. ‘ He smiled and patted him.

Daehyun’s shoulder deflate and he frowned and headed to Youngjae. * its always himchan hyung.. damn! It was my job before you himchan hyung.. * Daehyun thought. He was alittle pissed. From the expression Daehyun gave, Youngjae knew what he was thinking about. * Nobody’s Job jung daehyun! And it wasn’t only your job, its everyone’s job.. We were all supposed to take care of her… *

Yongguk held your hand and guided you. His grip was firm as he was afraid you might fall. Himchan was beside you. You slowly skated with the help of Yongguk. You smiled. ‘ This is fun~ ‘ You mumbled.

‘ I told you so baekkie~ ‘ Yongguk smiled.

Himchan’s heart suddenly did flipflops. * She’s like an angel on ice~ * He thought. He quickly snapped out of his thought and ran away.

Yongguk shook his head. You laughed. ‘ Who knows what he’s up to… ‘ Yongguk spoke and shrugged.

Jongup was twirling, he was going in rounds, turning like a ballerina on ice. He still managed to show some bboy moves. He was lucky that he didn’t fell on his . It will be hilarious. Zelo was skating so freely. He was so happy that he was able to come and skate. All thanks to Yongguk giving in.

Youngjae was skating with Daehyun. They were competing who skates the fastest. They were doing stunts. Daehyun would steal glances over to you and made sure you were okay.

Yongguk slowly let go of your hand and you managed to stable yourself. You were skating slowly without his help but he was still with you just to make sure. Himchan was off disturbing jongup and the rest.

He came up to Zelo. ‘ Junhong ah~ ‘

 

 

 ‘ HYUNG! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! Urghhh~ ‘ Zelo whined. He was shocked by Himchan’s actions. ‘ Himchan hyung.. what if you really kissed onto me? My lips are precious! ‘ Zelo faked a cry.

Himchan laughed and rolled his eyes. He wanted to do the trick on Jongup who was with you and he had no idea you would turn around at that timing. He almost nearly kissed you. You gasped. Himchan’s heart was beating so fast he thought his heart was going to jump out. Your face was so red. You had no idea he was doing the trick and you blamed yourself for turning around at the wrong timing.

Daehyun stopped skating. He thought he was going to have a heart attack as he saw what happened. * damn it himchan hyung what were you doing?! * He thought. His eyes were about to pop out. Youngjae saw it too.

Himchan put his hand on his chest. * darn. My heart is behaving weirdly. * He thought and quickly turned to go. His legs tripped and he fell straight onto the floor infront of you. He groaned in pain.

‘ Himchan oppa! ‘ Your eyes widdened and snapped out of your thoughts.

‘ Himchan hyung!! ‘ The rest scooted over.

‘ kim himchan are you alright?! ‘ Yongguk freaked out.

Himchan was breathing hard and was groaning in pain. ‘ my arm… I cant move it… its broken… ‘ He gulped and panicked. He couldn’t get up. Yongguk wanted to help him up but he didn’t dare move him.

Youngjae was in the process of calling the ambulance already. He always know what to do at the right time.

In about a few minutes time, the ambulance came. They took the stretcher out and gently helped him up and drove him to the hospital. You were so lost. Your eyes were filled with tears but was controlling the tears from rolling down. You were scared and worried.

‘ is he gonna be okay? ‘ you mumbled. Daehyun softened.

‘ yes baby.. himchan will be okay~ relax ‘ Yongguk softened and gently squeezed your shoulder.

Daehyun held your hand and gave it a light squeeze. ‘ Its gonna be alright Minnie mouse~ ‘ He spoke and gave a little smile to make you feel better. You held onto his hand tightly.

Himchan’s arm was fractured. One of the bones was cracked open and his arm was casted with a cast and he walked out of the emergency room with a smile. It hurts like hell but he chose to put on a smile.

‘ er guys.. im fine~ ‘ He smiled.

‘ yah kim himchan! Can you please be extra careful next time? You just scared the wit out of me! ‘ Yongguk hissed.

‘ hyung~ I’ll give you a kiss on your cast. ‘ Zelo smiled and kissed the cast.

‘ Get well soon! Let the bones recover fast hyung! Fighting! ‘ Jongup smiled and pumped the air.

Youngjae patted Himchan’s shoulder and went to catch up on Yongguk who was ahead of them already. Daehyun was with you. He was still holding your hands. Himchan turned and saw you. He was felt sorry.

‘ mianhae sumin ah.. I didn’t mean to scare you… ‘ He apologized softly.

‘ Its okay Himchan oppa… Take good care of your arm.. ‘ You lightly his casted arm and smiled.

Daehyun cleared his throat. ‘ yah hyung! You made us so worried. You made sumin felt so lost. You should have seen her face.. Please don’t do it again.. pfft.. ‘ He hissed alittle.

‘ Mianhae daehyun ah~ Hyung was alittle too playful haha ‘ HImchan chuckled.

‘ yeah yeah~ come on sumin… ‘ Daehyun and you sped up the walking speed to catch up with them.

Himchan was behind them. * How did Daehyun manage to hold you? Hand in hand… wow jung daehyun… Why does he always do stuffs like that… so openly and freely… when is my turn? * He thought and sulked.