Chapter 4

Unbreakable

 

Another day started. Yongguk was the first to reach TS corporation for work. The company was located just right below their house. He sorted the good and bad drugs in their respective groups.

Daehyun yawned and stretched his arms. ‘ I wanna sleep in… ‘ He lazily spoke, munching on a few pieces of bread and went down to help the leader. He did stock-taking and made sure all drugs were there.

Youngjae went down ahead of Daehyun. He was guarding the machine, the machine which turned the bad drugs into good drugs. His job was the toughest. He needs to wash all the bad drugs by hand before he could put into the machine. ‘ another mission complete day.. gogo yoo youngjae~ ‘ He cheered for himself.

Jongup’s job was to type a report out by the end of the day everyday and sent it to Mr Matoki. He needs to keep a record of what happened everyday at the corporation. He did it without fail. Youngjae would always helped him out and Zelo’s job was to match all the drugs under their names. To Zelo, it was like matching game. Match the drug with their names. To Youngjae, it was the easiest job but to Zelo, it wasn’t. He had been missing out from school and that is why he had difficulties matching the characters. Jongup would always help him out.

Your job was to count the money everyday, the profit and the loss. It was supposedly Himchan’s work but you took over after you came in. You made breakfast for all of them, including Himchan’s.

You breathed in and knocked on the door. There wasn’t any respond. * Is himchan oppa not awake yet? * You thought. You went into his room and found him still in bed with the blanket all over him. A new mission was given to you by Yongguk. It was to wake Himchan up and get him ready for work. You sighed and plucked up your courage and walked nearer to his bed.

‘ himchan… oppa.. ‘ You called him softly.

He was sleeping as though he was dead. You pouted.

‘ himchan oppa.. its time to get up.. ‘ You called him again.

He stirred in his sleep and covered the blanket over his head. You sighed and pouted. * He’s like yongguk oppa.. its so hard to wake him up.. * You thought. Without giving up, you called him again, this time shaking him.

* I cant even get to sleep in.. I missed my bed so much so just let me sleep.. * He thought and turned around with his eyes still closed. You could see his face this time. His beautiful pretty face was right infront of you.

‘ oppa… himchan oppa.. ‘ You called again and shook him gently.

His eyes flashed open and you gasped. ‘ i..im sorry but yongguk oppa had asked me to wake you up.. ‘ You apologized nervously.

Himchan yawned and smiled and woke up. He took the blankets off and you immediately cover your eyes. He wasn’t wearing any shirt and that left him half. You felt your cheeks burned. He slightly chuckled with his low voice and took your hands away. ‘ You may go now.. Im awake…. ‘ He stated with his voice so near to you. You nodded and made your exit to the door. ‘ Your breakfast is on the table already.. ‘ You quickly closed the door behind you.

‘ so cute… ‘ Himchan laughed and washed up.

Taking the flight of stairs and the elevator down, you scanned the card and the door opened. You went into TS corporation.

‘ HI OPPAS! ‘ You beamed.

Zelo glided to you with his skateboard. ‘ aww nuna~ Why are you late? I was waiting for you to play with me.. Im getting so bored by matching all these.. ‘ He whined, jumping around and hugged you.

You just smiled and went over to the desk where all the reciepts, bookkeeping and bills were.

‘ good job baek su min on succeeding… ‘ Youngjae sarcastically cheered. You laughed.

Yongguk walked over with his gummy smile. ‘ Did he really wake up or you gave up? ‘ He wriggled his eyebrows, slightly teasing you.

‘ I woke him up! ‘ You clapped for yourself. Daehyun smiled.

‘ aww really… it must be easy for you~ come here baekkie ‘ He teased and hugged you.

All of you went back doing their respective work. Himchan came down to the company but he was stuck outside. Yongguk had forgot to give him his access card. He blew air and his fringe slightly moved. He keyed the passcode in and the door opened. ‘ ahah! I didn’t forget the passcode! YAH BBANG!! ‘ He shouted.

‘ its time you return the access card to me baby~ ‘ Himchan winked and Yongguk handed him his card.

He walked over to where you were and frowned. ‘ hey er… this is my table, my seat and my job… ‘ He stated. Before you could say anything, Youngjae came to rescue you.

‘ hyung~ our su min has been doing your job after you were jailed.. you shouldnt treat her so mean.. ‘ Youngjae stated and wagged his finger infront of Himchan.

‘ its okay youngjae oppa.. I can return it himchan oppa now.. ‘ You smiled. You didn’t want things to turn ugly.

‘ but you should at least ask him for money… ask him for your 5 years’ pay.. haha ‘ Youngjae chuckled. You giggled.

‘ YAH YOO YOUNGJAE!! ‘ Himchan whined and Youngjae ran off to do his work.

You smiled. Himchan smiled. ‘ maybe we can split the work. That’ll be faster.. ‘ He stated and wiggled his eyebrow. You paused and nodded.

Everyone was quiet and so concentrated. You were quiet while sorting out the payments, bills, book-keeping, etc. Himchan was helping too. You stole a glance at him. * He is so flawless.. just like Daehyunnie oppa… * You thought. Himchan turned around and caught you peeking at him.

He scooted close to you. ‘ what are you looking at? ‘ He asked. His face was a few inches away from you. You quickly shook your head. ‘ nothing.. ‘ You faked a smile.

‘ You were looking at me. I know im handsome and no one could resist… ‘ He self-complimented, making you laugh.

‘ I wasn’t looking at you… I was.. ‘ You paused, didn’t know how to continue.

‘ pabo~ ‘ He whispered and gave you a wink and continued his work.

You blushed hard and you had difficulty in breathing. * himchan oppa’s been making me blush so hard… He must have learnt some magic.. * You thought and you couldn’t get your eyes off him.

* What are they doing… she’s blushing again… * Daehyun thought as he walked past. He had a weird feeling about it.