Chapter 21

Unbreakable

 

The two lovebirds slept together on the bed till the next morning. Your hand was placed on his chest and his hand was over your waist. You slowly opened your eyes and your heart thumped. * This is my himchan oppa.. * You thought and your heart fluttered while you finger gently traced his handsome features. You traced till his lips and his eyes opened. You blushed.

Himchan leaned in and kissed you. ‘ morning baby~ ‘ He kissed you again. He was about to kiss you again and the door busted open. Jongup stared in shock.

‘ what the are you guys doing?! ‘ Jongup almost screamed with his eyes about to pop out.

* uh oh… Im dead! * You thought and gulped.

Himchan got out of the bed and patted Jongup. ‘ Relax Jongup~ that’s nothing! ‘ He shrugged and smiled.

‘ but you were on her bed hyung! ‘ Jongup rolled his eyes.

Yongguk walked over to your room. ‘ Who was on baekkie’s bed huh? ‘ He stated and looked at Jongup.

Jongup pointed at Himchan disbelievingly. Yongguk eyed you and Himchan and sighed. This time, Zelo, Youngjae and Daehyun gathered in your room too, listening to the commotion.

‘ Baekkie.. you alright? ‘ Yongguk spoke with concern and you nodded.

Youngjae shook his head. * Kim himchan is stupid * He thought.

Yongguk eyed Youngjae and he knew that Youngjae definitely know something.

‘ Its not a big deal alright.. what I wanna say is.. is that me and Sumin are together now. I confessed. ‘ Himchan said everything.

You gulped and remained silent. You felt guilty for not telling them yourself. Daehyun heard what Himchan said and his eyes almost pop out.

‘ Say that again Kim himchan! ‘ Daehyun slightly raised his voice alittle. He didn’t believe what Himchan had said.

Youngjae looked at Daehyun nervously.

‘ I said we’re together now! ‘ Himchan stated coolly and shrugged. Everyone was quiet.

Daehyun was on fire and his heart broke into a million pieces. He gritted his teeth angrily. He didn’t want this to happen. ‘ I hate you Kim himchan.. ‘ He muttered and left. Youngjae went after him.

Yongguk patted Himchan and gave him a smile. ‘ Take good care of Baekkie okay! Last long~ ‘ He stated and gave you a smile too. ‘ Yessir Bang~ ‘

‘ yongguk oppa.. ‘ Your eyes were red and you croaked.

He softened and pulled you into a hug. ‘ hush hush baby~~ why are you crying? ‘

Himchan softened too.

‘ Im sorry for not telling everyone about it.. I wasn’t ready.. and Youngjae oppa found out and kept the secret for me… im sorry oppa.. ‘ Your voice croacked while tears rolled down.

He patted your back gently. ‘ Its alright baekkie~ Im glad you found someone you like~ so what about your Daehyun oppa now when you’re together with Himchan? Can he still be close to you? ‘ He asked. Yongguk was worried for Daehyun.

‘ Of course.. Daehyun is the best.. ‘ You sniffed.

 

It was afternoon already after all the commotion. Daehyun was pissed. He kicked the bin and cursed. Youngjae sighed.

‘ You should have confessed earlier… there’s nothing you could do now~ ‘ Youngjae tried to console him.

‘ This is ed up man! I cant believe this! Yoo youngjae can you believe this? Kimhimchan Just !! We stayed like this for 5 years and now that goddamned killer is back, she went head over heels for him. This is crazy.. ING crazy! ‘ Daehyun shouted and almost punched the wall. Youngjae stopped him.

‘ Get your senses up Jung daehyun! Win her back!! Im sure you can do it! ‘

 

The doorbell rang and Yongguk took a little box in. * It better not be another prank! * He thought and opened the box.

The box exploded and flew off of his hand. ‘ What the ! ‘ Yongguk boomed in anger.

‘ What was that hyung! ‘ Zelo was shocked.

‘ Who the hell dares to prank us… ‘ Jongup hissed.

Yongguk picked up the box and saw the clown symbol. Zelo and Jongup’s eyes rounded. * Clowns! * They thought and they turned white. There was note and it says : I’m coming to get you, Kim himchan!

‘ Himchan hyung? What’s that got to do with Himchan hyung? Jongup asked.

Himchan and you walked towards them.

‘ Someone is coming to get you hyung~ ‘ Zelo told him.

‘ Clowns again. ing clowns! ‘ Yongguk bellowed.

* clowns? Clowns clowns clowns… wait a minute.. Is that something to do with the missiong 5 years ago? * Himchan thought.

Himchan straightened up. ‘ Do you think it has got to do with the people 5 years ago?

‘ 5 years ago? ‘ You mumbled.

‘ Maybe…maybe not.. Keep your guard up alright! Tell Youngjae and Daehyun to keep their guards up! ‘ Yongguk instructed.

That day, you were alone at home. Himchan was at TS corporation with the others. Youngjae came back without Daehyun. Your shoulders deflated.

‘ Where did Daehyun oppa go.. ‘ You muttered to yourself.

You sipped the warm milk and stretched your legs on the table with your back on the couch.  Nobody played or talked to you for the rest of the day as they were busy doing the drugs downstairs and would be back only tomorrow morning and Daehyun wasn’t back yet.

Somehow, you missed Daehyun’s companion. You waited on the couch for him and your eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. The sound of keys rattled through the night and the door opened and closed. Daehyun came home and he heard the pillow dropped onto the floor when he was about to enter his room.

He titled his head and went to the sofa to find you lying there. You had falled asleep while waiting for him. He softened and carried you into your room and laid you down. He curled a strand of hair behind your ear.

‘ Sweet dreams Minnie mouse… ‘ He whispered and planted a kiss on your forehead and went back to his room.

His heart ached. He was in pain. He couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t face you. He couldn’t face Himchan.

* If by confessing, I could keep you by my side, I would definitely do it. But by confessing, it breaks our close relationship, I’d rather give it up. * Daehyun closed his eyes and breathed deeply.