Chapter 26

Unbreakable

 

They headed downstairs to TS corporation and went into the storage room where all the weapons were kept safely. They were anxious, they were worried, they were scared.

‘ load as much bullets as you can, take as much guns as you can. Prepare yourselves, wear a pair of good shoes. We’re going to have battle later today.. ‘ Yongguk hissed and touched the new shiny guns, pistols, knives, whatever you name it.

The rest did what Yongguk had instructed them to do. They helped each other with their clothes, shoes, checked each others’ weapons. They checked everything one last time before going out of the house and locked the door.

‘ breathe breathe breathe. No matter what happens, Just do your best and fight. Never stop! ‘ Yongguk stated firmly.

 

They headed to the dork and took the yacht to the destinated place. Their hearts thumped faster every minute, getting closer to the place. Their minds were all filled with you. Only you.

About an hour or so, they finally reached the place. The port. The place 5 years ago. Memories started flashing through their minds.

‘ stay alert.. there is only mission possible.. ‘ Youngjae whispered.

Yongguk smiled. He was proud to have Youngjae in his family.

They waited and waited until one of them appeared. He smirked and laughed satisfactically. BAP rolled their eyes irritatingly.

‘ where is she?! ‘ Yongguk hissed.

The rest were waiting for yongguk to give signals with the gun. Zelo gulped and sweat trickled down his face. Youngjae stayed calm. Daehyun and Himchan just wanted to see you, save you and get the hell out of there. 

 

Jongup took his gun out swiftly and was preparing to fire. Before Yongguk could stop him, Jongup already fired but unfortunately the bullet landed on the floor. He bit his lips anxiously and he was embarrassed.

The guy laughed.

‘ Cut the crap Woo Jiho! Let her go now! ‘ Daehyun shouted angrily.

Zico laughed again and the guns fired from behind him. BAP ducked the bullets while attacking them with their guns too. Zelo took his knife out and stabbed straight into the man’s chest and plucked the knife out again. He continued stabbing whoever that rushed towards him.

Jongup was spotted with two guns, firing at the enemies. He was already cut and bruised. Youngjae was super fast. He ducked out the bullets and escaped without being hit or shot, planting bombs in every corner he could see. Of course, finding you was in his plan. Yongguk had given him the task to save you.

Himchan too, was busy fighting back and was looking out for Youngjae. He needed his princess to be safe and saved. Yongguk ducked the bullet, ducked the kick and punched Zico right hard in his face. He loaded his gun and fired, shooting right at Zico’s leg. One. Two. Three shots.

Himchan escaped from the enemies’s eyes and found Youngjae who was planting a bomb right outside the metal door. * This is it! My baby girl behind this door. * Himchan thought.

Youngjae made sure the area was clear before knocking the metal door. The door clicked open. Youngjae and Himchan pushed their way into the room. There you were standing there with your hands being chained to two thick pillars. You were blindfolded. 

 

Himchan’s heart thumped fast and his eyes were watery. You were right there. It takes only a few steps to reach you but before he could even do something, he was attacked from behind.

‘ baek su min! We’ve come to save you! ‘ Youngjae screamed.

‘ oppa! YOUNGJAE OPPA! Save me!.. ‘ You screamed in fear. Tears were all over your face, you couldn’t even see your oppas and dongsaeng. ‘ WATCH OUT KIM HIMCHAN! ‘ Youngjae shouted.

‘ Himchan oppa!! Please be safe… All of you please be safe! ‘ You cried.

Himchan fought back with the help of Youngjae. P.O ran behind you and took the blindfold away. He was the good guy in the group as well as Tae Il. Tears blurred your vision.

You kept crying and shouting for them to stop but they didn’t and kept on fighting. * Where is the rest? Yongguk oppa, Daehyun oppa, Jongup oppa and Zelo..  are they outside fighting too? Or were they….. * You thought. You couldn’t think of the worse.