Chapter 14

Unbreakable

 

The rain was heavy in the middle of the night. The tapping of the rain on the window soon became a melody for you. You were about to fall asleep with the sound of the rain when the door to your room flung wide opened and your mom came in.

She pulled you up from the bed with a terrified expression. ‘ you have to go! They are coming for us! ‘ Her mother trembled.

You were nervous and scared. ‘ I’ll stay with you and father…We’re a family I should stay and help! ‘ You raised your voice. She shook her head and said a no which turned into a sob.

‘ I need you to be safe I need you to be alive sweetie.. you have to go now before they come for us! ‘ Your mother pleaded and took your bag, pulling you out of the room.

Tears rolled down onto your cheeks. ‘ please omma! Let me stay and help! Don’t send me away! ‘ You cried. You begged your father but he shook his head.

Before they could do anything, a rock was thrown into the house and the window glass shattered into pieces. Your mother screamed and your father panicked. They pushed you to the back door. ‘ Run and be safe and alive! ‘ Your mom stated and hugged you one last time.

But you didn’t run. You couldn’t move. The door was destroyed and men with suits came in with rifles and guns. Bullets were flying everywhere, destroying the house. One part of the house was already on fire. Your father was a secret agent and his identity was exposed and it became like this. People were finding him and wanted to kill him. He ducked and avoided the bullet and he threw whatever he could take at those men. You tried to help, hitting them with woodsticks and whatnot. Your mother was helping too.

Your family was loosing. You ended up being beaten and slapped, kicked on the body. Your hair was pulled and you were screaming. Your father was kicked and hit by those strong men and the rifle clicked, shooting your father. Blood strickled down. Your mother and you were screaming.

‘ NOOOOO! APPA!!!!! ‘ You cried and tried fight back with the guy that was kicking and beating you. Your father was losing blood and his face was slowly turning white. His breathing decreased.

Your mother took a knife and lunged forward, wanting to stab the man but she lose. They took her and turned her around, kicking the knife away from her and stabbed right through her heart. Blood split out. Both your parents died and you were left alone now with those men. You wanted to scream but there was no voice. Your heart ached so badly. Tears kept rolling down. There was nothing you could do anymore. You stood there and let them hit and kicked you and one powerful  hit across your head, you fell onto the fall and slowly into unconsciousness.

 

You were screaming and sweating. There were tears on your face. Yongguk heard your screams, not only him but the rest all heard your terrified screams and came rushing into your room. You had a nightmare of your parents getting killed that night. You trembled in your sleep.

‘ She must have had the nightmare again. ‘ Youngjae softened.

Daehyun softened and his heart ached. Yongguk was sitting beside your bed, holding your hand. Zelo was crying. Jongup softened too. Himchan felt bad but he don’t know what to do. He didn’t know what you dreamt of but he knew it was something painful and terrifying.

You screamed out loud and trembled and jotted up from the bed, sweating. You were breathing heavily. You looked at your oppas and dongsaeng in your room and you knew they knew you had the nightmare again. You knew they had heard your screams and you bursted out crying again.

Yongguk quickly hugged you and slowly patted you. ‘ don’t cry.. oppa is here… you have us  baekkie… ‘ He stated softly and patted you slowly.

The thunder suddenly rumbled loud and soon it started raining, raining heavily.

‘ It always rains everytime after suminnie had the nightmare. ‘ Jongup noticed.

Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo nodded.

The rain tapped on the window, turning into a melody. Your cries were getting softer and softer and you slowly fell asleep in Yongguk’s arms. He made sure you were fully asleep and broke the hug and layed you back on the bed. He wiped your tears away with his fingers.

He signaled everyone to go out and closed the door behind him. ‘ Get ready in another 4 hours, we’re going to visit. ‘ He stated and locked himself in his room.

Everyone know where they would be going except for Himchan. Youngjae told him and Himchan nodded. He softened. * cemetery? I don’t know what happened but I will and must protect you.. * He thought.