Chapter 28

Unbreakable

 

The rain has finally stopped, it was gloomy. The atmosphere wasn’t good and it was filled with sadness. Youngjae poured tea for the rest who were waiting for you and Jongup to come around. Daehyun’s heart ached so badly. He knew you would surely go crazy. Everyone couldn’t accept the fact that Himchan’s gone now and it’s gonna be so hard for you.

His leg shifted abit and his fingers twitched. His eyesballs moved slightly and his eyes slowly opened. 

 

Jongup, whose head was bandaged as his wound wouldn’t stop bleeding, has regained consciousness. Zelo quickly skated towards him and assisted him.

‘ Jongup hyung~ are you alright? ‘ Zelo asked, touching Jongup’s head lightly.

Jongup nodded and touched the bandage on his forehead. He groaned in pain. Yongguk sighed. ‘ It’ll heal in a months’ time… but don’t worry you’ll still as good looking as ever ‘ He said with a light smile.

Youngjae poured tea for Jongup too. Daehyun was quiet, quietly observing you, waiting for you to come around. He was scared too. Everyone was worried for you.

‘ how long has it been like this? ‘ Jongup asked with his eyebrows furrowed together.

‘ She’s been like this after Himchan died… ‘ Youngjae sipped his tea and sighed.

‘ I hope nuna wont be so heartbroken when she wake up… ‘ Zelo sobbed.

Yongguk breathed hard and sighed. ‘ Its hard to say junhong… ‘ Yongguk frowned and a tear escaped from the corner of his eyes. He left his seat and went to his room. He sat on his bed and took the photo frame off his desk.

* You came back and now you’re gone, kim himchan… this isn’t family… * Yongguk thought and sighed, closing his eyes with the frame on his chest.

The wind blew and the trees rustled. It was about to start raining again. Daehyun went into your room and checked if your fever has subsided. * .. her fever hasn’t subsided… * He thought and softened. Helooked around and remembered Himchan’s words.

He rushed into Himchan’s room and opened his wardrobe, taking the box. There was a piece of paper underneath it. Daehyun opened the paper and read it. 

 

 

I’m himchan and its good to be home after a long time.

I’ll get straight to the point.

I love Baek sumin and I know you Jung daehyun. I know you love her too.

You’re good at making her smile, you’re close with her and she listens to you.

I had observed everything, Jung daehyun.

And, I know that you’ll take a good care of her when I’m not around.

I know that this is weird, writing a letter to you but this is what I wanna say.

I know time’s running out with all those weird stuffs being sent here and their target is me.

I got a feeling I wouldn’t make it at the last stage …

So..

Listen Jung daehyun… Take care of her, love her and protect her…

I love you Daehyun ah… 

 

Daehyun cried while he was reading the letter. ‘ Pabo! Himchan hyung pabo! ‘ he sobbed. * No one could ever replace you Kim himchan… * Daehyun thought crying. He tore the paper away and thrashed it into the bin and wiped his tears on the way out of the room.

He went back to your room and sat beside the bed. Jongup came in, wanting to check on you and saw Daehyun.

‘ oh! Daehyunnie hyung~ how is she? Fever subsided? ‘ Jongup asked with a frown.

Daehyun shook his head and sniffed alittle.

‘ why are you crying? ‘ He asked. Daehyun rolled his eyes.

‘ Moon jongup pabo! And don’t frown.. you look ugly when you frown… aren’t you her smiling angel…. ‘ Daehyun hissed and sighed.

Jongup softened. * yeah.. Im suminie’s smiling angel… I’ll do anything to make her smile…  * He thought.

* Rest In Peace Kim himchan * The 5 of them thought in sync.