Chapter 12

Unbreakable

 

The phone rang. It was Mr Matoki again, regarding a mission. This time, it was a mission for you. The mission was to bring a parcel prepared for you at Itaewon to the boat port and pass it to a man named Play.

You put on your best clothes and went out of your room to find all six heavenly handsome guys in the living room. Your eyes widdened.

‘ Why is all of you so early? You guys should sleep in.. ‘ You stated, alittle surprised.

Jongup smiled awkwardly and avoided eye contact with you. You raised an eyebrow. Daehyun kept quiet. Youngjae was smiling and shaking his head. Even Zelo was quiet. Himchan looked at you quietly.

Yongguk cleared his throat. ‘ yeah we woke up early today because appa called early in the morning. ‘ He stated calmly.

You tilted your head alittle. ‘ Appa? ‘ You slightly beamed. Your lips curled into a small smile. Mr Matoki was like your father too. You were happy to have him.

‘ yeah he called and.. ‘ Yongguk paused. He didn’t know how to continue.

‘ and.. he has a mission for you.. ‘ Jongup finished the sentence up.

Your eyes widdened and you shook your head fervently. ‘ no! N.O NO! Im not going to do any mission! ‘ You rejected immediately. You were scared and nervous. You had always scared of having missions. You couldn’t do any of it. You were frightened.

‘ Didn’t I told ya? She wouldn’t do it.. Nobody listens to me~ ‘ Youngjae clapped and rolled his eyes.

Yongguk gave him a stare and he kept quiet. He softened and sighed. ‘ He wants you to do it this time. He said no one is to disobey his order.. ‘ Yongguk stated. He felt sorry for you but there was nothing he could do. Mr Matoki had ordered you.

Your shoulders deflated and you frowned. Daehyun softened. * I hate to see her like that.. * He thought. You looked at Daehyun, signaling for help but Yongguk stopped him.

‘ no use asking for help baekkie.. there is nothing we could do… but appa said you can ask anyone of us to accompany you. The mission is simple. You just need to get a parcel at Itaewon and head over to the boat port and pass it to a guy named Play that’s all. ‘ Yongguk stated firmly and no one dared say a word.

Your eyes lit up when he said you could ask anyone to accompany you and you quickly turned to Daehyun.

‘ Daehyun oppa can accompany me.. ‘ You said with a smile. Daehyun smiled too.

‘ No! I disapprove of Jung daehyun.. choose any of us but not him. ‘ Yongguk continued.

Daehyun bawled. ‘ Hyung! She chose me! I am going with her no matter what....‘ He slightly shouted, defending for himself.

You frowned again. You looked around to see who could choose but you still wanted Daehyun to go with you.

‘ hyung! Just let me! ‘ Daehyun was pissed.

‘ You could choose Youngjae.. the brain.. or me? There is Jongup, Zelo and Himchan… ‘ Yongguk spoke, ignoring Daehyun.

Daehyun sighed. * oh please be Youngjae damn it! * He thought and cursed mentally.

‘ Not gonna choose? I’ll choose for you then.. Kim himchan you will go with her.. ‘ Yongguk stated with a smile.

Daehyun's eyes shot wide open. ' Himchan hyung has a broken arm... How is he going to take care of her.. '

Your shoulders deflated once again. Why must it be Kim himchan and not any of the rest. There is nothing you could do but to obey. You frowned and ran to your room, closing the door behind you with a loud bang. You were angry.

‘ why must it be me… stupid missions… and then why cant I choose Daehyun oppa.. why that himchan guy.. ‘ You muttered. You were too pissed to even cry.

After half an hour had passed, you were still in the room. A loud knock was heard. ‘ Baek Sumin are you done? You should leave now and finish the mission.. ‘ Yongguk spoke. Before he could knocked on the door again, you opened the door and came out. You weren’t smiling but frowning.

‘ I see you’re ready.. now get going! Kim himchan you better keep her safe! ‘ He said and softened.

Tears slowly formed up in your eyes. ‘ oh come here baekkie… I love you.. I’ll see you home later… ‘ He softened and hugged you.

‘ Im scared oppa.. what if there have guns? What if… what if they shoot me.. what if I die.. ‘ You broked into tears. Daehyun hated seeing you cry.

‘ there is no what ifs… follow the plan and return safely.. Himchan will protect you… ‘ Yongguk consoled you.

Zelo and Jongup softened. ‘ Nuna fighting! ‘ ‘ suminnie fighting! ‘

‘ Baek sumin fighting.. I know you can do it! ‘ Youngjae cheered for you. He felt sad too.

Himchan and you left and headed to do the mission given by Mr Matoki. You miss home already. He stole glances at you to see if you’re okay and you’re still frowning.

‘ We’ll be back home soon… its an easy task ‘ Himchan smiled and tried to comfort you.

You nodded with a smile. The both of you waited for the bus to Itaewon. The wind blew and you shivered a little. ‘ are you cold? ‘ He showed concern and you shook your head. * it’ll be good if Daehyun oppa is here.. or even junhong.. * you thought.

After waiting for some time, the bus finally came and the two of you boarded the bus to Itaewon. Himchan sat beside you. It was quite an average trip, not too far, not too near. Something caught you and you were curious. Hesitated for awhile and turned to Himchan.

‘ Himchan oppa… Can I ask you something? ‘ You asked. He nodded.

‘ erm… why were you sent to the prison? ‘ You asked curiously, biting your lips. You were afraid that you had asked something stupid.

Himchan was taken aback at the question and smiled. ‘ I murdered someone.. ‘ He stated the truth calmly and smiled shyly. You smiled too. You like it very much. You like how he was being truthful.

‘ are you scared that I might murder you one day? ‘ Himchan chuckled with his low voice.

You couldn’t help it but smile and bit your lips. ‘ Im not scared of you.. ‘ You stated and looked out of the window. * so cute… * Himchan thought.

The bus reached Itaewon in an hour and the two of you alighted the bus. The parcel was located at the side of a coffee house. You just need to find the coffee house and get the parcel. You followed the path and were smiling because when you get the parcel, it means the mission is already half done. A 2-carat diamond ring suddenly came rolling towards you. You squatted down and stopped it and picked it. ‘ yeppeoda.. ‘ You muttered.

Two ladies came walking towards you. They were dressed in highly fashioned clothes. Those clothes cost a billion. ‘ hey filthy little girl.. you shouldn’t come out and steal other people’s things… I could charge you! ‘ The one with curly locks hissed.

‘ It was rolling on the path so I stopped it and picked up and I was going to return it to the owner.. ‘ You defended yourself.

A hand slapped across your cheeks and it burned. You were shocked and horrified.

‘ YAH AJUMMA! You better say sorry or I’ll hit you! ‘ Himchan growled.

‘ Gangsters! I’ll report you! NO wonder you had arm brokened!  ‘ The two of them hissed and spat on the ground and walked over.

You stood there in shock. Himchan softened and pulled you into a hug. ‘ its okay they’re gone.. are you alright? ‘ He softened and gently touched your cheeks. You winced.

Himchan took you to a bench nearby and sat you down. A tear dropped down onto your cheek. He softened again. You had never been hit like that, not in TS corporation. It was the first time you were slapped and accused of stealing. You were hurt.

‘ hey latte… don’t cry… at least you’re not filthy in my eyes.. you’re pretty and beautiful..caring and kindhearted.. ‘ Himchan spoke gently and smiled, wiping your tears away with his fingers.

Your heart skipped your beat at the way he called you and the way he described you. Latte? Whatever.

‘ why don’t you sit here and wait for me.. I’ll look for the coffee house and get the parcel and we can get head over to the boat deck and.. we’ll go home! ‘ Himchan smiled again and comforted you.

You nodded and waited for him to return with the parcel. * Thank you Himchan oppa.. * You thought and your heart skipped a beat again as you touched your sore cheeks.

 

The two of you reached the boat port in two hours. You glanced around looking for a man named Play. Himchan handed the parcel to him and they talked serious buisness for another hour. It was already evening and the last bus from the boat port back to Seoul, back to home had already left. Himchan and you had no choice but to stay at a small motel located near the port.