Chapter 19

Unbreakable

 

The sun rose and the birds chirped. The butterflies were flying outside the windowsill and the wind blew calmly. There were two figures lying on the bed. They looked peaceful. Himchan was smiling in his sleep. He slightly moved when he felt something heavy on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw you. Your head was on his chest, sleeping soundly. 

He smiled softly and touched your hair, smoothing them. His heart flipflopped. You moved and your eyes slowly opened.

‘ good morning ‘ He whispered and you gasped.

You almost forgot everything about last night. You blushed. ‘ morning oppa.. ‘ You greeted with your head still on his chest. Your heart raised, skipping a beat everytime. * so this is how it felt being in his arms * By the thought of it, your heart skipped a beat again.

Taking the blanket off and sat up on the bed. You checked the time. ‘ I should wake the rest up.. ‘ you mumbled and Himchan heard it and grabbed your hand.

‘ they could wake themselves up.. you don’t need to wake them up baby ‘ He stated, turning into a whine.

You blushed at the thought of him calling you baby. ‘ but we cant be caught like this.. ‘ You bit your lips. You were afraid that they would find out.

Himchan softened. ‘ You said you would be my girlfriend last night.. did you forget what you said? ‘ He spoke.

‘ I remembered.. ‘ You slightly nodded and he smiled.

‘ so.. im your boyfriend now.. you should listen to me.. ‘ Himchan clicked his tongue.

You sighed. ‘ Himchan oppa… could you please not tell them that we’re together for the moment? ‘ Your words became whispers.

Himchan softened again and nodded, smiling cheekily. ‘ Give me a kiss and I wont say it. ‘ He chuckled with his low voice. You walked up to him nervously and quickly planted a kiss on his lips and pulled away. Your heart was going to explode. He pulled you in and his arms wrapped around you.

‘ that wasn’t counted as a kiss.. let me show you what’s a kiss~ ‘ He leaned in and touched your lips.

His lips moulded perfectly on yours and kissed you slowly. Both of your hearts thumped against each other. The both of you pulled away, gasping for air. He his lips and you blushed.

Smiling, you went out of his room and he followed. Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo were still sleeping on the sofa. Yongguk was still sleeping in his room. Youngjae was already awake a few minutes before you came out. He took his camera and went into his room, lying on his bed.

Youngjae layed on the bed with his camera, browsing the photos and videos he took. * that’s my family * He thought and softened. He scrolled down the photos and videos. He was about to off his camera when something caught his eyes. HE scrolled back and played the last video. His eyes widdened and he jumped out of bed.

*OMG WHAT THE HELL? * He mentally cursed.

‘ What the Kim himchan did you do last night.. ‘ He muttered a curse under his breath.

He finished the video and sat the camera on the table. ‘ oh crap oh crap.. what do I do now… should I tell them? Or should I just tell Daehyun? No no no.. I should only tell Yongguk hyung.. oh t what do I do… you kim himchan.. you made my life .  ‘ He cursed again, walking back and forth in his room.

He went out of the room and the first room he checked was your room. He hesitated before going in. There was no one. * don’t tell me that they.. * He dashed to himchan’s room and the door boomed open. There was no one too and he felt relieved.

Youngjae went to the kitchen and found the two of them. They were preparing breakfast together. He stayed out of the kitchen to listen to their conversation.

You cut the cheese into slices and Himchan was being cheesy at the side, making you blush and giggle. He gave a peck on your lips and Youngjae’s eyes almost popped out. His hand accidently hit the cupboard and Himchan looked up. You turned around and saw Youngjae. Your face turned white. * . * You thought and your legs felt weak, you almost dropped to the ground.

‘ You two need to give me an explanation..’ Youngjae rolled his eyes.

‘ I confessed and she said yes.. so we’re together now… You got a problem Yoo youngjae.. ? ‘ Himchan shrugged. You looked at him and back at Youngjae.

* I don’t give a damn but Daehyun would fight you to death if he knows about this.. * Youngjae thought. ‘ I saw that damn video! The kiss the two of you had last night… Unfortunately, my camera was on.. ‘ He hissed.

‘ Youngjae oppa… Can you.. keep this as a secret until Im ready to let the others know.. ‘ You almost cried.

He softened. ‘ baek sumin… you should really let them know soon.. The feeling of being lied isn’t good okay… ‘ He softened again and hugged you.

‘ I wanna have a talk with you lets go.. ‘ He took you out of the kitchen and went into his room.

Youngjae sighed. ‘ I thought you would be with Yongguk or Daehyun… but ended up with Himchan.. what is this Baek sumin.. ‘ He slightly hissed.

‘ I know that Yongguk is the one that adopted me and I would never forget his kind heart. I would never finish paying him back. Daehyun is a good guy, he treats me well and Im comfortable with him but the person I like is Himchan oppa..I have fallen for him youngjae oppa.. there is nothing else I could do.. ‘ You bit your lips and a tear rolled down.

Youngjae softened and sighed, wiping your tears away. ‘ I’ll keep the secret of ryou but you have to tell them soon. ‘

He went out and had a talk with Himchan. ‘ hyung~ You better treat her well and love her all you can because if you break her heart, im not going to talk to you..but Daehyun would kill you… Even Yongguk hyung.. ‘ Youngjae hissed.

‘ what is your problem Yoo youngjae… ‘ Himchan asked.

‘ I don’t want this perfect family to split papart because of your stupid act. ‘ Youngjae answered.

‘ I didn’t regret liking her and I wont regret loving her… so rest assured youngjae… I know what Im doing and I’ll let the others know soon.. ‘ Himchan patted him and continued preparing the breakfast.

You entered the kitchen and helped him. Youngjae sighed and shook his head.

* pretend nothing happened is the best way.. * Youngjae thought.

* I will protect you from anything no matter what happens * Himchan thought.

* Nothing will happen.. * you thought.