Chapter 1

Unbreakable

 

* Flashback *

They started their mission at the helicopter port with six bags of drugs each. It was a deal made between TS corporation and SM corporation to trade the good and bad drugs. TS corporation provided the good drugs.

It wasn’t an easy mission. The people under SM corporation were planning to kill after they exchange the drugs.

A sudden gush of wind came and the helicopter descended slowly. The leader cleared his throat. ‘ Stay at your position and trade the goods and don’t do anything.. Remain calm.. ‘ He spoke with his deep voice.

s nodded and they waited for the enemy. There were six of  them too, each carrying a bag. One of them smirked. * Im gonna kill all of them today and get all the good drugs. * The tall guy thought and smirked. They each had guns strapped around their thighs.

‘ Hand it over! ‘ He shouted and smirked.

‘ You hand it over first! ‘ The leader from TS corporation boomed.

Smirking, he threw the bad drugs over to them and took his gun out, releasing a bullet into the air.

‘ we are all gonna die today hyung.. they have guns.. ‘ The maknae whispered and shivered.

‘ Stay calm junhong… and use full strength to fight.. This is the real war.. ‘ The leader whispered back. He didn’t like this even though he loves war.

The tall man released another bullet and it nearly hit the maknae. It was so close. ‘ hyung… ottoke… the bullet.. ‘ Zelo trembled. He was going to cry.

‘ So close… tsktsk.. ‘ The man faked a cry and released another bullet, hitting one of them on the leg.

‘ GOTCHA! ‘ He clapped and laughed crazily.

Their eyes widdened and gasped. ‘ Jung daehyun! ‘ Youngjae shouted and quickly tore a part of his shirt and tied in on Daehyun’s leg. ‘ ! es gonna go down today!! ‘ Youngjae cursed and spat on the floor.

‘ FIGHT NOW!! ‘ He bellowed with his loud voice. They charged towards their enemy, avoiding the bullets as possible.

One punch, one flying kick, one man down. One punch, one back kick, another man down. The ones with guns are losing.

One elbow punch, one twist, one kick, the gun dropped onto the floor. Another punch and another man down.

Another bullet was released and it hit one of them on the leg again. ‘ Jongup hyung!!!! ‘ Zelo screamed. He was shaking. Remain calm and fight The words rang in his head. * I need to do as yongguk hyung said.. * He thought and punched the guy who was charging towards him.

Bullets released after another. Youngjae and even Yongguk were being shot. Their legs were being shot. The ones that were left standing were Zelo and Himchan.

‘ CHOI JUNHONG NOW!!! STAY CALM AND FIGHT! KIM HIMCHAN YOU TOO! ‘ Yongguk shouted.

He punched and kicked the guy twice and broke the guy’s arm. Himchan sent him a flying kick on the enemy’s chest. The last one was tough. He held his gun out and shot Zelo on the leg. He screamed in pain.

‘ you ! I’m gonna kill you! ‘ Himchan cracked his neck and his knuckles.

When he was about to shoot Himchan, he punched him and kicked his gun away but to his dismay, the enemy took another gun out. * Da. He had two guns.. * He thought. The guy was fast enough to hit Himchan onto the floor and pointed his gun at him.

He spotted one of the guns and took it without the enemy knowing and before the enemy could released the bullet and kill him, Himchan released the bullet and shot him in the heart. Blood oozed out and he fell to the ground.

Sirens were heard and the police car drove in. ‘ put your hands up! ‘ The police shouted.

Himchan put his hands up and his hands were handcuffed and was taken by the police.

‘ hyung! ‘ s called out.

‘ kim himchan! ‘ Yongguk called out too.

He turned around and forced a smile. ‘ I’ll be fine.. ‘

* End of flashback *

 Himchan put on his clothes and layed on his bed in the cell with his legs chained up. ‘ time flies.. its been 5 years already and Im going to be discharged tomorrow.. Im gonna see my family tomorrow.. ‘ He mumbled while he closed his eyes. He was so excited to see the outside world again, so excited to s again. No words could describe how he felt. His lips curled into a smile.