Immature

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE BELOW HEHEHE THANKS!! ENJOY READING :D

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun.” Mi Young called, she was snipping his nails, because it grew too long for his own good. “Baekhyun?” Mi Young called once again, she stopped snipping and looked at his face.

Her face softened, *Baekhyun. All you do all day is eat, sleep and-* She stopped, *And follow me around.* A smile involuntarily crept to her face, somehow she was happy, that she was one of his usual daily activities.

She quickly finished snipping his nails off and scooted away from him, placing his head on her lap carefully, *Should I get him blanket??* She wandered, then she remembered that he had peculiar body temperature.

She stared at his hand and slowly slipping her fingers through it, and surprisingly, Baekhyun gripped on it as he grunted in his sleep. Mi Young sighed with a smile on her face, leaning back to the sofa. Her mind wondered to the last event.

*No wonder he can’t speak. He’s not human.* Mi Young began, *No wonder he has warmer body temperature than us. He’s not human.* She continued, *No wonder he has enormous strength. He’s not human.*

*He’s not human.* She thought again, his head softly, “But I don’t care.” She whispered and leaned down, kissing his forehead. She smiled and moved his head quietly, standing up. She glanced at him for the last time before leaving the room. *Night, Baekhyun.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are we going to do with him, seriously? You see? He’s dangerous! We shouldn’t keep him!!” Kai hissed. Lay took a glance at Mi Young whose face hardened, “Kai. I don’t see anything dangerous about him, honestly.” He began. “The hell he doesn’t!!” Kai glared at Lay.

“He didn’t hurt Mi Young last night, did he? Then what are you worrying about?” Lu Han crossed his arms, staring at Kai with confusion.

“We’re keeping him.” Mi Young suddenly spoke. Kai turned his head at Mi Young with his eyebrows furrowed, “No.” He said through gritted teeth. “You see what he’s capable of, Mi Young. Do you want to get hurt?” Kai stormed towards her, trying to knock some sense to her.

“He will never hurt me.” Mi Young stared back, right at his eyes. “I know it. I trust him.”

Kai tightened his fists, “I don’t care, we are not keeping him.” Kai said, emphasizing every word. “Kai.” Lay warned. “Mi Young, go upstairs, you must be tired. Go.” Lay ordered, still staring at Kai.

“But-“ “Mi Young.” Lu Han called, his cute bubbly face turned to serious, which was rare, “Go upstairs.” He repeated. Mi Young twisted her lips and sighed, reluctantly went upstairs with slumped shoulders. *I don’t care what it takes, I want him with me here.* She thought.

Once the three males heard her door slammed, Kai shrugged Lay’s hand from his shoulder. “Give me your reasons. Why shouldn’t we keep him?” Lu Han questioned.

“He’s dangerous.” Kai immediately answer. Lay tilted his head and smirked, “I don’t think the reason is that.”

Kai furrowed his eyebrows, Lay shrugged, “I know deep down you know Baekhyun, he’s not going to hurt Mi Young. You know he loves her as much as you do.” Lay blurted. “He’s not going to hurt any of us if we don’t do anything to harm Mi Young. You do realize that he only acts that way if Mi Young is in danger, right?”

“Is it jealousy, Kai? Jealousy overwhelmed you and you have no care anymore about what makes Mi Young happy?” Lu Han sighed and walked towards Kai, who didn’t utter a single word to defend himself. He knew everything Lay and Lu Han said were true.

Yes, he knew that Baekhyun wouldn’t hurt Mi Young.

Yes, he knew that Baekhyun wouldn’t hurt any of them.

Yes, he was jealous. Frankly, he didn’t even care if he was dangerous or not, he was just jealous. He didn’t want him to be here, together with Mi Young. He felt Mi Young slowly drifted apart from him, and he didn’t like that, any bit of that.

And he could only blame Baekhyun for appearing on their life.

“So you’re taking his side, too, Lu Han? Lay?” Kai muttered. “No, Kai. Hear me. You know I’ll choose you over him anytime only IF you have a reasonable reason. You. Here, is acting this way, just because you’re jealous. And it’s not reasonable enough for me.” Lu Han said truthfully. “If you kick Baekhyun out from this house, I’m pretty sure Mi Young will go out together with him. Wanna try?” Lay cocked his head to the side, questioning him.

“I don’t want you to think that we’re taking his side. We’re neutral, okay? We just want the best. If you kick out Baekhyun in this house, I’m positive Mi Young will hate us. Do you want that? Do you want her to hate you?”

Kai rubbed his temples and sighed, without saying anything he strode towards his room. Lay and Lu Han sighed, “Love is freaking complicated.” Lay uttered. Lu Han nodded in agreement, *I don’t want both side end up hurting. But… It’s not love if it doesn’t hurt.*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter