Wait

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They had fun lots of fun, running and all of those tiring stuff. Mi Young’s body condition… Well, it wasn’t that weak, but it wasn’t the best, too. But because today she hadn’t eaten her breakfast due to too much excitement that she could play with Baekhyun again…

Mi Young’s eyes twitched as she felt pain through her back, *Not now.* She tightened her jaw and kept running, Baekhyun was right ahead, *Don’t look back, Baekhyun, don’t.* She prayed as she fell on the grass.

She held her breath as she felt another pain shot through her back once again. She let out a whimper, seriously in pain.

 

Baekhyun looked back, he was happy, he was free, and he was able to spend the day with Mi Young. But where did Mi Young go? Wasn’t she was just right behind him earlier??

Baekhyun’s eyebrows narrowed in worry, he ran back towards the start point and saw her lying, not moving. Baekhyun approached her slowly and tried nudging her.

She didn’t wake up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mi Young!! Mi Young!!!”

The people chanted, Kai was getting sickly worried when he didn’t see Mi Young’s face at 9 PM, like seriously, where did she go? And in addition, Baekhyun ran away from the store house. Did they run away together?

“WE FOUND THEM!!!!” One of Se Hun’s bodyguard, or whatever is that called, yelled. Baekhyun was holding Mi Young, whose face pale as sheet. Lay sighed in relief, but his anxiety soon came back as one of Se Hun’s man aim Baekhyun with the gun he was holding.

He grabbed the gun and glared at him, “What the do you think you’re going to do?”

“We’re just going to make him unconscious, please step aside and give me the gun.” Se Hun’s man calmly said. “The hell I will.” Lay rolled his eyes and shot Se Hun’s man with the gun.

The man gasped and slowly losing his consciousness, he threw the gun aside and walked towards Baekhyun and Mi Young. “Hey, buddie. Where did you go- HEY!!” Lay glared at Se Hun’s men, they grabbed Lay and made him out of the way.

They pinned Baekhyun harshly on the ground, handcuffing him as soon as they can, Baekhyun kept fighting since Mi Young was lying right beside him, he saw her shivering from the cold, and he wanted to warm her up with his body heat.

But he stopped struggling once Kai carried her, even though he wanted to be the one who carry her, but at least she wasn’t cold anymor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter