Disappointed

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mi Young sighed as her mom made her way towards the guest room, yes, yes, yes, Mrs. Kang decided to stay with her, something to do with marriage and preventing her to become too close with Baekhyun.

Mi Young really was going to give her mother cold-shoulder treatment, like seriously, she knew that it was wrong and she was rude to her own mother, but hell, she was a grown up woman already, she made her own money, who was she to order her around like that?

Mi Young didn’t even greet her when she arrived, she didn’t even want to see her face. And she could hear Mrs. Kang grumbling about ‘Baekhyun is bad influence, look at Mi Young now she doesn’t even greet me, doesn’t respect me.’ And blablabla.

Mi Young sat on her bed, pulling her knees to her chest, tired, stressed, and just… Wanna be with Baekhyun. THAT SOUND SO CHEESY OKAY EVERYONE. But that was the truth.

Se Hun had been preventing her from meeting him after the last incident, he threatened her that he would shoot Baekhyun if she tries to disobey. Se Hun you mothafathagentleman. And the last time she had seen Baekhyun was the day she returned from Seoul.

And it was like a week ago.

Sometimes she could hear Baekhyun whimpering, and sometimes she saw him looking through the small window on his room, searching for her. Okay, that sad look on his face just killed her, okay.

*I miss him.* She buried her face on her hands, *I hate everyone.*

*Not really everyone, but Se Hun and mom. I hate them.*

“Mi Young.”

Mi Young looked up and saw Lu Han looking at her with a gentle smile, he closed the door behind him and approached her slowly, he sat beside her on her bed and imitated her, pulling his knees to his chest.

“You’re still angry with your mother?”

“Do you even need to ask? Doesn’t my face explain it all?” Mi Young cocked an eyebrow at him. Lu Han poked her forehead, “Stop furrowing your eyebrows, you’re going to get wrinkly forehead.”

“Like I care.” She huffed and furrowed her eyebrows again.

Lu Han sighed with a smile and ruffled her hair softly, “Look, Mi Young.” He began. “If you’re going to defend my mother or what, don’t talk to me, I hate you.” Mi Young turned her body away from him.

“I’m not saying I’m going to defend your mom. If I’m in your place I would’ve ran away.” He shrugged, “But I mean-“ “Okay stop right there. I don’t want your wise words telling how I’m wrong to ignore my mother, it’s disrespectful and blablabla, I don’t want to hear it.”

Lu Han rolled his eyes, “I mean, if you don’t want to marry Se Hun you should go downstairs because her and Se Hun are talking about your wedding so excitedly.” He finished his sentence.

“What?!” Mi Young shrieked. “Lord have mercy.” She uttered as she stormed out from her room right away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah!! That woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter