The Gesture Baekhyun Love the most.

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“AISH WHAT THE HELL?!” Kai shouted.

Mi Young’s head snapped at his direction, utterly surprised, “What happened?”

“Who did this??” Kai snarled angrily, he lifted his shoe that was already ripped into pieces. Mi Young blinked, she shook her head, “I don’t know.”

Kai paused and then scoffed, “I bet this is that Baekhyun doing. Call him here.” Kai growled. Mi Young shook her head also, “He’s in his room from this morning.” Mi Young informed. Kai turned his head to her and arched an eyebrow, “So now you’re on his side too?”

Mi Young’s eyes fluttered at Kai’s stare, “What?”

“I thought you don’t like him, then why are you protecting him like this?”

Mi Young furrowed her eyebrows at him, “Excuse me, Kai. I’m not protecting him, I’m just stating the truth. He’s inside his room since the moment I woke up until now. You should stop treating him like , Kai. Don’t blame him if he didn’t do anything wrong.” Mi Young snapped at him.

“Oh oh oh, what’s with this tension?” Lay cocked his head as he sauntered towards them, his hair still half-dried, he had just taken a bath. Mi Young glared at Kai, “Just some idiot doing their idiotic things.” She answered, her glare not leaving Kai.

Lay’s eyebrows raised in surprise, Mi Young huffed and stormed off angrily, leaving Kai and Lay in such awkward situation. Lay walked towards Kai, “What did you do, bro?” Lay asked in confusion.

Kai didn’t answer and let out an angry huff, *I hate that Baekhyun guy even more.*

 

 

 

 

“Hey.” Mi Young approached Baekhyun. Baekhyun was playing with a pencil in his hand, when Baekhyun didn’t respond, Mi Young tapped his shoulder, Baekhyun looked at her, Mi Young waved nervously, “Hello.”

Baekhyun stared at her wordlessly, Mi Young her dry lips, she had just browsed about ‘how to train your dog’ last night. And she was thinking about doing that to Baekhyun. Sure, she didn’t like him at first, but when he helped her the other day, her mind changed about him, she thought that he was some kind of human who acts like animal with no moral. But… Well, she was wrong.

She wanted to know him better and wanted him to behave just like normal human, a part of her wanted to prove Kai wrong, Kai was treating Baekhyun like some kind of dog, and she didn’t really like it.

 

“Baekhyun-ah.” Mi Young slowly sat in front of him. Baekhyun was sitting on all four, just like how dog does. Baekhyun raised his head, *At least he responses…* “Look, okay? When I say ‘wait’, wait and don’t eat, okay??” Mi Young said slowly, “And when I said ‘enough’ you can start eating, understand?” Mi Young gulped, *Will it works?*

“Okay, one… two… three-“ As Mi Young took out the boiled sweet potato, Baekhyun snatched it, ignoring Mi Young’s instruction. Mi Young face-palmed herself, “Yah!” Baekhyun’s head snapped when Mi Young raised her voice at him.

“Let’s try again, huh? Okay? I will repeat, hear me!” Mi Young glared at him, “When I say ‘wait!’ don’t eat yet, okay? Listen to my instruction, when I say ‘enough!’ then you can eat. Understand?”

Baekhyun was looking at where her hand was, “Okay, in one… two… three. Wai- I said wait!! Wait!!!” Mi Young panicked when Baekhyun grabbed her hand and was about to bite the sweet potato along with her hand. “AHH!!!” She shouted in pain when his teeth come in contact with her skin. “WAIT!” She shouted.

Baekhyun stopped biting as Mi Young grabbed his head, pushing him away, Mi Young panted heavily, sending him death glare, she looked at the place he bit, she pouted but decided to ignore the pain away, she blew her bangs and looked at Baekhyun again.

“Okay, at least you obey this time.” Mi Young said as she smile a little. She opened her palm in front of his face, “Now, ‘enough’.” Mi Young emphasized the word. She narrowed her eyebrows when Baekhyun didn’t move, “Eat, eat you babo! Like this, like this!” Mi Young put the food on his mouth roughly.

Mi Young looked at the clock, *Thirty minutes until they comeback from the police station.* She thought and looked at Baekhyun, “Let’s try once more.”

 

 

 

 

Kai grumbled as Mi Young dragged him towards the dining table, “I said it clearly that I don’t want to eat with him, didn’t I?”

Mi Young shushed him, “Grumpy Kai, will you shut up? Or I will not cook for you anymore.”

Kai grumbled but shut his mouth up. Lay sighed, no point of trying when Baekhyun was there, he was going to whip the foods away for sure. As the door sprang opened, Baekhyun ran towards the table and grabbed the rice right away, with his hand, he grabbed a handful, and when he was about to pulled his hand away, a word stopped it from doing so. “Wait.”

Baekhyun stopped right away, Kai, Lu Han and Lay jumped in surprise, yes, now, when Baekhyun eats like crazy, they didn’t even glance his way because it was… usual. But, seeing him stopping when he eats? THAT’S CRAZEH.

“Enough.” Mi Young said.

Baekhyun started eating again, and when he took the bean sprouts, again, Mi Young said the magic word, “Wait.”

“Little by little.” Mi Young added, Baekhyun let go some of the bean sprouts and waited for Mi Young’s command, “Enough.” Mi Young said. Baekhyun started eating again, Mi Young smiled at him like a proud mommy, “Aigoo, our Baekhyun is so smart already. You finally listen to me, huh??” She grinned and petted his head gently. “Eat slowly.” Mi Young directed and Baekhyun started eating slowly.

Lu Han, Lay, and Kai looked at her with fear. “Why are you looking at me like that? By the way, you’re not eating?”

 

 

 

 

 

Mi Young pursed her lips as she scrutinized Baekhyun’s messy hair, it was all over the place, she stretched her body out and tapped Baekhyun’s shoulder, Mi Young had taught him how to write his name, ‘Baekhyun’. And well,,, he wasn’t doing so well.

“Come here.” Mi Young grabbed his sleeve and dragged him outside, she grabbed a fabric and scissors. “Sit.” Mi Young said and Baekhyun got down on his knees right away, Mi Young covered him with the fabric, tying a loose knot behind, she started cutting his hair.

“Baekhyun, you hair is so long, even longer than mine…” Mi Young muttered as she cut his hair, “No, I’m exaggerating, of course my hair is longer.” She added, talking to herself.

“Mi Young, what are you doing?” Lu Han called, he put on his shoes and headed towards where Baekhyun and Mi Young were at. “I’m cutting his hair.” Mi Young said without looking at Lu Han.

Lu Han nodded in agreement, he sat in front of Baekhyun and smiled, “Good thing you cut his hair, his hair was ridiculously long for a boy.” Lu Han laughed. “Does he speak now?” He asked.

Mi Young paused and shook her head, “I forgot, I have taught him to write, I have tried once but it seems so hard for him to speak.” She shrugged, “But yeah, anyway.” Mi Young shrugged.

After a while, Mi Young finally finished cutting Baekhyun’s hair, “Finished!” Mi Young chimed merrily, “Stand up.” Mi Young ordered, Baekhyun stood up and looked at her, she gaped at him, “Omo, you actually look handsomer than Kai!” She snickered.

Lu Han giggle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter