Please. Kill Him.

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai couldn’t think straight, everything became blurred, and without he noticed, his legs brought him to the place he thought he would never visit.

Se Hun’s house.

He knocked on the door, biting his lips as he waited for someone to open the door. The door finally sprang opened, revealing Se Hun in his quite fancy pajamas. Se Hun cocked his eyebrow, “What are you doing here?” His voice was almost mocking.

“I… I have a favor to ask.” Kai swallowed and looked at Se Hun straight on his eyes. “Please.” He clenched his fists, “Kill him. Kill Baekhyun.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai knew he was doing something completely wrong. He just asked Se Hun to kill Baekhyun, and he was fully conscious when he did that.

Baekhyun wasn’t a human. He was afraid that Mi Young would someday run away with him, and Baekhyun taking her somewhere far away. With Se Hun, he still could steal her away. But Baekhyun…

The way Mi Young looked at Baekhyun was different, the way it shined whenever he was around, the way it darkened whenever someone tried to harm him.

With Se Hun. He still could steal her away, he knew she resented Se Hun with her whole heart, it was better to be with him rather than Se Hun, right?

“Where have you been, Kai? I thought something happened to you.” Lay sighed in relief when he saw Kai entering the house. Kai searched for Mi Young but found nothing he was looking for.

“Mi Young is asleep.” Lu Han answered his hidden question. “So… What are you doing out there?” Lu Han asked, even though his inner side was itching to ask him what happen out there between him and Mi Young. He decided to hold it back, because Kai’s expression… He was certain that Kai was really not in the mood to talk.

“Just wanna take a walk.” Kai muttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What? Are you crazy?!” Lu Han hissed, glaring at both Se Hun and Mrs. Kang in disbelief. “He didn’t do anything for Pete’s sake!! Why would you want to shoot him?! You said you’re going to release him when it’s proved that he would do us no harm!!! And he proved it! He didn’t even try to break away!!” Lu Han’s shoulders went up and down as he finished talking.

“We already made the decision. It would be best if he doesn’t exist. Look at what he did to my daughter! She became such an ungrateful daughter.” Mrs. Kang cackled her tongue and shook her head.

“And you think you’re all so good and mighty you can talk about our Mi Young like that?” Lay snapped. “Look at yourself, forcing your daughter to marry someone who she obviously doesn’t like for money. What a grateful mother you are.” Lay snorted, losing all his respect to the older lady.

Mi Young was still sleeping, at least that was what they all thought. Mrs. Kang and Se Hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter