Found It!

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good morning.” Su Ho greeted, Kai bowed politely, “Good morning, what’s the matter???” Kai scratched his head confusedly. “Who is it, Kai? Oh! Hello!!” Lay smiled at Su Ho, Xiu Min and Chen.

“Hey, Lay.” Chen waved lightly, Xiu Min smiled his way, “We heard about, uhm, you know, Baekhyun.” Xiu Min slowly said, “They’re so mean, just because he doesn’t speak and doesn’t act like normal human do, they caged him up like this.” Chen uttered in disapproval.

“We brought some food for him.” Su Ho said as he held up a basket with rice, bean sprout and other food as well. “We’re just afraid that Se Hun doesn’t give him food, so…” Xiu Min explained.

Lay looked at them and smiled, “Thank you, it’s very nice of you.” He thanked them, “Then I’m going to prepare this for Baekhyun first, come in.”

Mi Young ran downstairs, bringing a book with her, “Where are you going??” Lu Han questioned, “Study outside.” She answered shortly, jumping on the last step, “Oh hello Su Ho! Chen! Xiu Min!” Mi Young waved and walked pass through them, not even glancing.

“Baekhyun.” She called. And as his name came out from , Baekhyun’s head popped up from the little window. “Take this and this.” She handed him a notebook and a pencil. “Go ahead and practice your writing, okay? Try writing our names nicely!!” She pointed at him.

“Understand?” Mi Young squint her eyes at him, Baekhyun nodded frantically, but he didn’t start practicing right away, instead, he kept standing in front of the window, literally squeezing his body so he could see her better.

“What are you doing? Go ahead and practice, dum-dum! If you write it nicely, then I’m going to pat your head 5 times. If you don’t start practice now, it’s going to be 3 times! So you better go now!” Mi Young shooed him.

Baekhyun’s eyes widen, from five to three? NO. He scrambled off from the window and started practicing right away. Mi Young put her fist on her lips and giggled at him, “Fighting!” She whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Move.” Mi Young glared at Se Hun, who was blocking her way to see Baekhyun. Tao was doing some of the research and she wanted to be there, in case Tao put in some drugs or something.

Se Hun shook his head and smirked, “No, my soon-to-be-wife, you can’t go in. It’s too dangerous.” He cooed and her cheek. Mi Young slapped his hand away, obviously disgusted by the fact he touched her, “Don’t touch me, and I’m not going to marry you, stop calling me your soon-to-be-wife.”

Se Hun grabbed her chin harshly and hissed, “You’re going to be my wife, your mother has already signed the contract, you are going to be-“ “What do you think you’re doing.”

Kai stood in front of Mi Young protectively, “Don’t touch her.” Kai glared at him. Se Hun raised an eyebrow and laughed, “Fine fine, I’ll let you be with her, since she is going to be my wife, I can touch her every day later.” Se Hun smirked dirtily at her.

Kai hissed, “Go away from my house.”

“Ow man. Fine fine. I’m going to lend her to you, kinda pity you since she doesn’t see you as a man.” Se Hun whispered as he walked pass through Kai.

Kai stiffened at his words, “See you tomorrow.” Se Hun said as he fixed his greased hair. Mi Young continued glaring at him until he was out of sight, “Oh, Kai. Thank you. He’s so annoying and disgusting, urgh.” She ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter