Jealous

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, don’t you think it’s unfair that Baekhyun doesn’t have his own room? He’s sleeping downstairs by himself.” Lay spoke. Kai shrugged, “He never complains, so I guess he’s okay?”

Lu Han smacked Kai’s head with a disapproving look, “Kai.”

Kai pouted slightly and glared at Lu Han, “What?”

Lu Han shook his head at the immature Kai, “Who do you want to share room with, Baekhyun?” Lu Han asked, Baekhyun blinked and turned his gaze to Mi Young. Lay cleared his throat, “Other than her?” Lay added.

Baekhyun tilted his head and once again, turned his gaze only to Mi Young. Lu Han, Lay and Kai slapped a hand over their forehead, “My goodness.” Kai muttered unhappily.

 

 

 

 

 

Mi Young giggled at Baekhyun looked at her with puppy eyes, (Ur, wolfy eyes?), it was already night, and his eyes were like saying ‘let me sleep with you’. “You can’t sleep with me, Baekhyun.” Mi Young said softly.

Baekhyun’s puppy eyes just went to another level, to the ‘cute to the max’ level. DAMN. Mi Young pinched his cheek lightly and shook her head as an answer. “Cannot.” She said firmly.

However, when she went upstairs, heading to her room, Baekhyun still followed her, Mi Young rolled her eyes but her lips tugged into a small smile, she went inside and turned around, bumping to Baekhyun in the process, she pushed him and gave him a stern look, “Wait.” She said and closed the door.

Baekhyun’s face fell, and he literally stick his face to the door, trying to figure out how to open that damn door, suddenly, the door flew opened, revealing Mi Young who was carrying pillows with her.

She opened the door as far as she could, flatten it as flat as she could, she pushed her mattress to it, pressing to the door, so the door stayed open, Baekhyun stared at her with hopeful yet confused eyes.

Mi Young shooed him and laid a thick blanket just beside her mattress. “I’m sorry, but I only own one mattress.” She murmured apologetically, “But, I give you three pillows to make it up, it’s okay right?” She beamed.

She lied down, facing him, Baekhyun was still staring at her with confused eyes, she blinked at him, “What are you doing?? Lie down.” Mi Young ordered, patting the ‘mattress’ she had made for him.

Baekhyun’s lips twitched upwards, and he obliged her happily, lying down beside her, of course, facing her too. “Since they said we can’t share room together, which I agree. Well, you basically sleep outside of my room, so I guess it’s alright?” Mi Young grinned mischievously.

Mi Young pulled the blanket up to her neck, hugging herself, each room had heater, and obviously the hallway didn’t have, so it was super cold when she opened the door. “Oh my goodness, it’s so cold.” She muttered rubbing her hand together.

“Don’t have any idea how you can survive at this coldness, Baekhyun.” Mi Young said to him, amazed, Baekhyun blinked and reached her hand, grabbing it with his big, warm hand. Mi Young sighed without she even notice, his hands were really warm, unusually warm. But it really useful at times.

Mi Young dragged herself closer to him, making a safe distance between the two of them, she could felt the warmness radiating from his body, she smiled at him and closed her eyes, “Good night, Baekhyun. Sweet dream.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han, the early bird, woke up the first. He yawned and stretched his body, he looked around sleepily, until a figure lying on the floor caught his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and squint his eyes.

He tip-toed towards the sleeping Baekhyun, but with Baekhyun’s super ears, he managed to heard Lu Han’s silent steps. Baekhyun opened his eyes in alert, he saw Lu Han blinking down at him and Mi Young.

Baekhyun looked at Lu Han and then Mi Young, smiling, he sat up slowly, sitting in front of Lu Han, he brought his index finger in front of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter