More Werewolves.

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young didn’t know where he was taking her. But she didn’t care, she felt safe with him. And she needed to get away from everything. Just them alone. She felt better already at the thought of that.

Baekhyun slowed down as they arrived at a cave like place, Baekhyun took her inside and set her on the ground slowly. Mi Young looked up and saw his face, he had turned into human form.

But she could still see the blood on his lips, Se Hun’s blood. She cringed spontaneously as she remembered the scene she just witness earlier. She raised her hand and touched his face, smiling weakly, “Baekhyun. Are you okay?” She whispered.

Baekhyun stared at her and nodded lightly, Mi Young ruffled his hair and chuckled, “Liar. I saw the blood dripping from your thigh and you still dare lie to me?” Mi Young squinted her eyes at him.

“Sit.” She patted the space beside her, signaling him to sit there.

She ripped her skirt a little, wrapping it around Baekhyun’s thigh to prevent it bleed even more. She rolled his sleeve and flinched, she remembered the bodyguard shooting him when he was beating Se Hun.

“I’m sorry.” She sighed, couldn’t help but feel guilty for everything had happened to Baekhyun, it was all her fault.

“I’m sorry.” She choked. Tears already forming on her eyes, “It’s all because of me you get hurt, Baekhyun. I’m sorry.” She covered her face, not able to face Baekhyun’s face.

Baekhyun softened at the sight of her, he pulled her to him, holding her tightly. That clearly didn’t help, it made her cry even harder, “I’m sorry.” She kept saying.

Don’t be, Mi Young

I’d rather get hurt than have to live without you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mi Young was already asleep in Baekhyun’s embrace, but Baekhyun couldn’t sleep, he was afraid someone would found them and he wasn’t in his guard.

His head jerked as he heard someone walking towards them. He stiffened and looked down on Mi Young, pulling her closer to him unconsciously. His eyes darted here and there, looking for the intruder.

“Hey.”

Baekhyun let out a growl spontaneously, Kris chuckled as he showed himself completely, “Chill. I’m not going to hurt you or Mi Young.”

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows at Kris, not trusting him, “Okay, look. You and me are the same, okay? Look.” Kris leaned forward to Baekhyun. His eyes turned golden, before turning to his usual brown eyes.

“Wondering why I can speak, and behave like normal human meanwhile when you try speaking it came out as a growl?” Kris tilted his head at Baekhyun, “It’s because you’re still a baby.” He grinned. “Man you find your soul mate in this age. But I haven’t found mine, and I’m older than you by 94 years!” He frowned.

Baekhyun blinked, Kris grinned again, “Wondering why I know all those details? It’s because, well, Tao did a good job on identifying you. Yep, Huang Zi Tao. He’s also like us. Don’t worry.”

“Is she sleeping?” Kris cocked his head towards Mi Young. Baekhyun averted his eyes to Mi Young, and in that instant, his gaze softened, and his body relaxed, he nodded as an answer and her hair gently.

Kris’s lips twitched, forming a small smile. Loving how they interact, well, not really interacting with each other, he mean like, how Baekhyun behave around his soul mate.

“I’m going to stay here until everything is safe.” Kris said as he sat beside Mi Young, until he saw Baekhyun glaring at him and nodded his head at the space beside him, telling Kris to sit beside him, not Mi Young.

Kris blinked and rolled his eyes, yeah, werewolves do get jealous, too. “Fine.” Kris scurried to Baekhyun’s side. “Happy?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris woke up first as he heard noises from the forest. He quickly nudged Baekhyun and Mi Young, waking them up. He furrowed his eyebrows at the voice’s direction, until he heard that familiar heavy accent Chinese.

“Kris.” Tao called.

Kris sighed in relief, “Oh, Tao.” He muttered and sat up. Mi Young was still baffled as she saw Kris there. I mean, what was he doing there? “You should bring them to your house, everyone is worrying over Se Hun and Kai. No one would predict t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter