Lamp and Electricity

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey where-“ Tao’s sentence was cut as his eyes grew wider and wider and wider. “K-Kris!! KRIS!!! KRIS GET YOUR DOWN HERE QUICKLY!!!!” Tao waved his hands frantically as he ran upstairs, calling for Kris.

Mi Young blinked as she started hiding her own body behind Baekhyun, she misunderstood Tao’s reaction of seeing her was a bad reaction, and was afraid that they wouldn’t welcome her anymore.

“Are you serious?! If you lied I’m going to bite your tails until it comes off from your body!” Mi Young heard a very familiar deep voice ringing. She gulped nervously and clenched Baekhyun’s arm uneasily, suddenly regretting her decision.

Mi Young saw Tao and Kris advanced closer to her and Baekhyun, she bit her lips and her lips nervously, “Mi Young?” Kris said in disbelief. “You come back!” His lips broke into a big smile.

Kris glanced at Baekhyun and squint his eyes at him, “Get away, don’t be selfish and have her to yourself! Let me give her a hug!” Kris forcefully pushed Baekhyun away and embraced Min Jung in a brotherly way.

“Hey, Minnie, welcome back.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, Baekhyun is a fast learner, so we’re able to teach him how to speak, write and behave normally in 3 years span.” Kris praised with a smile, “And, where have you been? Are you here with your other three friends or just alone?”

“I’m with Lu Han, Lay and Kai, and, well, I was in Seoul. Business, studying again, just boring stuff like that.” Mi Young shrugged, indicating that her stories weren’t really as exciting as theirs.

“Does Kai still like you?” Baekhyun blurted out.

Mi Young looked up to him spontaneously and blinked, “Why? Are you jealous?” Mi Young raised an eyebrow at him. Baekhyun shook his head, “I know you only like me.” He spoke out without thinking. Again.

Mi Young made a face at him, “What did you teach? Where did his confidence come from? From you Tao? From you Kris?”

Tao and Kris exchanged gazes and shrugged with that grin, that grin which indicated that it was true, their over-confident virus had influenced Baekhyun. Mi Young squint her eyes at them and shook her head, “After a long time, you are still the same.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you happy?” Baekhyun questioned, swinging his and Mi Young’s interlacing hands lightly, “Of course, why would you ask such thing?” Mi Young answered without hesitation, giving Baekhyun odd stares. “Why? Are you not?”

“Of course, no! I’ve been waiting and preparing for three years, just to meet you. Why would I be not happy?” Baekhyun denied right away, “Oh, and Mi Young, I… I’m actually curious about something.” Baekhyun asked, his tone was different, this time, he didn’t sound confident, he sounded almost… scared…???

“Yeah, what is it?” Mi Young turned her head towards him.

“When you were away, did you… uh… with another man?”

Mi Young blinked, flustered, wow, I didn’t see that coming.

“I mean, did you try to forget me and look for another man?”

“Urr, technically I’m not a ‘man’ but you get my point.” Baekhyun nervously waited for her answer, scratching his head, he wanted to hear that she didn’t, because in three years, he never spent one day, without thinking about her.

“I did try to forget you. I admit.” Mi Young answered honestly, “But I didn’t, I just can’t, being in relationship with another man, because I… Uh…” I only love you. Mi Young couldn’t say those words out, it was just plain weird

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter