SuperBaek

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Anyway, since we have lots of sweet potatoes, how about giving them to our neighbors?” Lay suggested, they were lazing around in a lazy day, and didn’t know what to do.

Lu Han raised his eyebrows and stood up, “Sounds good to me.”

Kai scrunched his nose as he stood up as well, following Lu Han, “Ur, I don’t want to be the one who give that psycho the sweet potatoes.”

Lay rolled his eyes, “Please, like I want to give my precious goguma to that person. Urgh.” He said with a disgusted face.

“Hey, Mi Young!!” Kai barked, yeah, the two of them had gone back to their normal relationship, not mad at each other anymore. “WHAT????”

“COME DOWN HERE!!” Kai demanded. “DON’T WANT TO!”

“QUICK!!” “NO!” “QUICKLY!!! BEFORE I BRING YOU TO THAT SEHUN GUY!” “EW! DAMN IT!! FINE!! WAIT!”

Mi Young then went down with Baekhyun, of course trailing behind her, with a pencil and a book. “What?”

“We’re going to give these goguma to our neighbors, go and dress appropriately.” Lay said, “Oh really? Yeah, must dress up nicely, there might be handsome guy, oh or even better, handsome guys.” Mi Young giggled, Baekhyun blinked at her.

Mi Young cleared , “Baekhyun, wait here, okay? I’m going to change, so wait.” She patted his head and ran upstairs to change.

Kai observed Baekhyun, he had tried to be nicer to Baekhyun, but the jealousy wouldn’t go away no matter what, he was just trying his best, trying to talk to him, interacting with him.

“Uhm, Baekhyun. Maybe you can put down the pencil and the book, honestly, it makes you look kinda stupid.” Kai suggested.

Baekhyun blinked at him, he looked at Kai and looked at his pencil and book, *Mi Young gave these to Baekhyun, so Baekhyun won’t let it go.* Baekhyun thought, he shook his head and gripped onto it.

Kai shrugged, “Your choice.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who’s it??” A boy asked as he opened the door. Lu Han smiled at the sight of him, “Excuse me, we’re new settlers here.” He bowed politely, Mi Young, Lay, and Kai smiled also at him, Ur… Baekhyun, well Baekhyun, he stared at Mi Young as always.

Mi Young elbowed Baekhyun’s rib and whispered, “Smile.” Baekhyun nodded slightly and smiled immediately. “Don’t smile at me, smile at him.” Mi Young said, tilting her head towards the black-haired boy just slightly.

Baekhyun nodded again and followed her instruction.

“Oh you’re the new settlers???” The boy blinked, and his lips tugged upwards right away, “Welcome to our village!” He smiled brightly, “My name is Joonmyeon, but you can call me Su Ho. Come in.” He said as he made a way for them.

Mi Young looked at him and blinked, damn, he has such a nice smile. HURRRR.

They walked inside his house and observed, it wasn’t grand, but it was nice and cozy. All the furniture was in cream and brown color. “Who’s that, Su Ho?” A voice called. Lu Han, Lay, Kai, Mi Young and Baekhyun’s heads jerked towards the voice direction.

There was a very cute faced guy walking down the stairs, his hair was slightly reddish but there was a hint of orange as well. He looked up and blinked confusedly, “They’re the new settlers.” Su Ho informed, “He’s my brother, his name is Min Seok.”

“Call me Xiu Min.” Xiu Min added and smiled at them. “Let me call, Chen chennie.” He said and ran upstairs to call ‘Chennie’.

Su Ho averted his attention to them again, “Have a sit. Make yourself at home.” He urged, Lay, Lu Han, Kai, and Mi Young sat on the couches, but Baekhyun remained standing. Mi Young tugged his arm and nodded at the chair beside her. “Sit.”

Baekhyun smiled and sat as she told… Oh Baek…

Su Ho blinked at the two of them, he hadn’t missed the interaction between the two of them since that pretty guy introduced himself earlier. But anyway, he wasn’t close enough to them to ask and it wasn’t his business anyway. They seem nice so… whatever.

“Hyung, why did you wake me up? Aish, I’m still- Oh hello.” Chen was grumbling, but as he saw the newcomers he quickly changed his attitude. “Hello.” He bowed slightly at them.

“Hello.” The newcomers chorused.

“Hello my name is Jongdae, but you can call me Chen.” Chen smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter