Meant for Each Other

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young’s step halted when she saw Lay, she felt his stares on her and avoided his eyes as best as she could. She didn’t want Lu Han or Kai to know the conversation between them, because she knew they would push her to search for Baekhyun, or even help her to find him.

Deep inside, she admitted, she longed to meet him, but at the same time, she was afraid, she was afraid that Baekhyun didn’t love her anymore, she was afraid to meet him.

“Good morning.” Kai slung his arms around her shoulder, greeting her, “Why do you seem so down? It’s only the beginning of our holiday, loosen up! We’re not going back soon so you can relax.” Kai smiled and ruffled her hair. “Look! Lu Han made us pancakes. Come on.” He dragged her to the dining table for breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kris.” Baekhyun called. Yes, with special care from Kris and Tao, Baekhyun was finally able to speak, through many difficulties of course, but he was able to do it.

Actually, when Mi Young left him alone, he didn’t want to do anything, but Kris and Tao convince him to keep living and improve his intelligence. “Don’t you want to tell Mi Young how you feel? Mi Young couldn’t understand you if you didn’t tell her.”

That’s the exact thing Tao told him. “Yes?” Kris cocked his head to the side, they lived in the forest, they built a small house, just enough for three of them, and because they didn’t want the villagers to know their existence, they built the house far inside the forest, the area that the villagers rarely came.

“I’m going to the hill.” Baekhyun announced, Kris nodded and smiled, “Okay, I’ll make sure the food is ready when you’re back.”

“Don’t cook again, Kris. Just let Tao or buy something.” Baekhyun chuckled, Kris rolled his eyes, “It’s not that bad, it’s edible enough okay?”

Baekhyun gave him a look and shrugged, “I’m going, see you later.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mi Young sighed as she closed her book, *Boring.* She thought as she sat on the window, looking outside, the white snow covering the ground…

She suddenly remembered something and froze for a moment before standing up.

“Make a snowman together…” She murmured and quickly took out her winter coat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mi Young arrived and looked around, she was kinda hoping that Baekhyun would be there, standing, waiting for her. But there was no one, only her, alone.

She sighed and let out a bitter chuckle, “Of course, what did I expect?” She talked to herself, blaming herself for hoping too much and for having such delusional mind. It has been four years, why w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter