Revelation

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mi Young-“ Kai tried to greet her, but she looked away as soon as she saw his face, her eyebrows furrowed together. She understood very well, that Se Hun was a jerk, and uhm, her mom, was a bitc…

But Kai? Kai was her best friend, she trusted him, he was always the first who would stand up for her in every occasion, but why? He saw Se Hun slapped her and he didn’t even move an inch from the place he was standing.

He saw, then? He looked away.

Lay and Lu Han looked at the interaction between the two. After since that event, the tension in the house was always thick, tense, and cold. Always.

Mi Young didn’t even crack a smile, she only smiled when she saw Baekhyun searching for her, poking his head in the window to see her.

Kai? Kai was depressed as ever, this time, it was like seriously serious, Mi Young wouldn’t talk to him, she didn’t even look at him. “Mi Young, can we talk?” Kai sighed tiredly, stressed about this matter.

Mi Young looked over her shoulder, staring at him right in the eye and smirked, and then went back to eat her cereal. Kai’s shoulders slumped, anxious, afraid that she would never forgive him.

“Mind explaining what happen between the two of you??” Lu Han finally said, he just couldn’t stand everything was going in the house. He saw Mi Young crying on Lay’s arms, and then he saw Kai holding back his tears, failed, he actually silently cried, but when he saw Lu Han, Kai wiped the tears away immediately.

Lay didn’t want to force her to tell him, well, she didn’t plan to tell anyone, even though she was disappointed and just want to rip Kai’s head off from his body, he was still… her best friend after all.

If she tells Lu Han and Lay, HAHAHAHA. Kai you are dead. Let me tell you, he’s ing dead.

“Nothing, I just kinda annoyed because he’s so arrogant.” Min Jung replied casually. “I don’t think so, you were crying so hard yesterday.” Lay arched an eyebrow. Kai’s face fell, *How many times have you made her cry, Kai?* He sighed in regret.

“I saw… Se Hun slapped her. But I didn’t do anything… I didn’t stand up for her.” Kai admitted himself finally. Lu Han and Lay whipped their heads towards him, boring glares to Kai’s head, “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!” “THE DID I JUST HEAR? DID I JUST HEAR THAT SE HUN SLAPPED MI YOUNG?!!!!” Lay roared in rage.

“AND YOU DIDN’T- what. WHAT KIM JONG IN YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!” Lu Han snarled dangerously. Mi Young gulped, *Kai why did you, you stupid little .*

“AND WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME MI YOUNG?! HUH?!! HOW DARE HE SLAP YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHER?!-“ “She said it was such a brilliant idea to discipline me.” Mi Young spat resentfully.

Lay’s eyebrows furrowed into a slit, *The .* “I’m sorry, Mi Young. I know she’s your mother and , but she’s not staying here anymore.” He gritted his teeth.

“Se Hun and her are not allowed to step into this house, and I’m going to free Baekhyun as fast as I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter