I am right, am not I?

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(4 years later)

 

Mi Young sighed in content as she stepped inside. Inside that building again, the old house seemed somewhat magical to her. It took her to places, where once she found her true happiness.

She rubbed her hands together, it was winter time, and it was seriously cold, snow everywhere. It was such a beautiful sight, but a painful sight at the same time for her.

 

“Let’s go to the hill and make snowman together!”

 

She closed her eyes and took a shaky breath, even though four years had passed, her feelings for him doesn’t change. And it does hurt when the memories hit her, which happened often, because mostly everything, every single thing, reminded her of him.

She opened her eyes when she felt someone’s presence, she turned around and saw Kai tilting his head at her, his eyes filled with pity and worry, of course he knew what was she thinking about.

Kai didn’t like Mi Young the way he used to.

But yes, at the first year they moved out from the house, right a week after Baekhyun’s gone, he felt sparks of hope that him and Mi Young, perhaps, could be together.

But he was totally wrong, and he realized it, her eyes were almost always empty, even whenever Lu Han, Lay or Kai, himself were around, Mi Young didn’t seem like she was there with them, she was like in another world.

And he knew really well what Mi Young was thinking about.

Mi Young smiled slightly, “Hey, Kai.” She said, “Where are Lu Han and Lay?” She blinked at him as she looked passed through him, trying to find any signs of Lu Han or Lay.

Kai chuckled, “You know their rolls, they’re the maids and we’re the prince and princess. They’re cleaning downstairs.” Kai looked at her, and Mi Young avoided his eyes silently. Because she knew that Kai knows.

“You know, it’s alright to cry, or to be sad sometimes, don’t try to be happy all the time, because me, or Lu Han, or Lay, more or less, we understand what you feel, we’re quite fond to him, as well, and we feel empty and sad without him around as well. So… It’s okay.” Kai ruffled Mi Young’s hair gently. “I’ll be at my room.” Kai waved slightly and went to his room right away.

Mi Young’s lips twitched, Kai became really nice to her after they went back to the city, because he felt guilty, he thought that the whole ‘Baekhyun’s gone’ ‘Baekhyun’s being prisoned were actually his faults at the first place.

And at process of that, he became more mature as well, he became really patient, contrast from the hot-tempered Kai back then.

Mi Young felt grateful as well, because their relationship got better and better, her friendship with the other three stupid guys.

She looked outside at the window for the last time before heading outside, *Going to visit some old neighbors.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

“MI YOUNG!!??” Su Ho squeaked, surprised as he saw the familiar face in front of his door. “Oh my God, is that really you?”

Mi Young laughed, “Of course it’s me, Lu Han, Lay and Kai are here as well, but they’re cleaning the house, yeah, my maids.” She shrugged with a slight mischievous smirk.

Su Ho giggled and shook his head, “Come in, Mi Young. But, Chen is studying abroad, and Xiu Min already moved in with his wife to the city, hmm… You two should meet up sometimes, I’ll give you his number…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After visiting the neighbors, D.O, Chanyeol, Mi Young didn’t even realize that her own legs brought her to the place that both she didn’t want to go to, but at the same time, she re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter