And The Bastard is?

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where’s Baekhyun?” Mi Young looked around, searching for him, Lay, Lu Han and Kai were all already gathered on the living room. They were going to market, buying foods and clothes, both for them and Baekhyun.

“He’s using the washroom.” Lay replied.

Mi Young nodded her head, “What do you want to eat, for today’s dinner?” Mi Young asked as she looked at the three of them. “Beef.” Kai quickly said. “I’m up to you all.” Lu Han shrugged.

“Beef.” Kai said eagerly, Mi Young blinked at him and laughed, “Okay, so today’s dinner is chicken-“ “BEEF!!” “Geez, chill, I was just teasing you.” Mi Young pursed her lips slightly. Kai flicked her forehead, causing her to winced, “AW!” She toppled backwards and her hand automatically raised, to her forehead. “You Meanie.” Kai cackled his tongue.

“Okay, enough kiddo, don’t fight in early morning.” Lay quickly separated the two of quarreling kids, Mi Young scrunched her nose at Kai and looked away, Kai imitated and looked away on the opposite direction.

Lay rolled his eyes, *This two.*

Mi Young’s attention was stolen by the sound of creaking door, of course the bathroom door. Baekhyun got out and his face brightened wholly as he saw Mi Young. He sauntered towards her and as usual, Baekhyun bent down to her level, and Mi Young patted his head gently. “Hey.” She smiled.

Kai looked away silently and walked towards the shoe rack, grabbing a pair of shoes and put it on. Lu Han sighed, *Poor Kai.*

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun?? Where’s Baekhyun????” Mi Young furrowed her eyebrows, they had just arrived at the market, and after few minutes, Baekhyun was already gone from her sight, which she seriously didn’t like.

“Come on, Mi Young, you act like he’s a little child, he’s a grown up, he will be okay.” Kai said, shrugging it off completely, “And hey, Mi Young, which one do you think suit me better, this gray sweater or the blue one?”

Mi Young bit her lips and stopped searching for Baekhyun and looked at Kai’s clothes, “Ur… The blue one.” She answered, “Guys, I will look for him.” Mi Young muttered as she quickly walked passed Lay.

“How about this??” Kai wheeled over, he blinked repeatedly as he saw no Mi Young. “Mi Young?” He tilted his head confusedly, looking at Lay. “She said she’s going to search for Baekhyun.” Lay answered, “I think that gray one match you better.” Lay added helpfully.

Kai’s face fell, he forced a smile at him, “Yeah, thanks Lay.” He said. Lay nodded and patted Kai’s shoulder, “Be patient.”

“Huh??”

“Ur, be patient choosing the clothes.” Lay said, even though he didn’t mean it that way, but he actually didn’t have the heart to tell Kai what he meant. ‘Be patient because Mi Young seems interested at Baekhyun’ That was the real meaning behind the words.

 

 

 

 

Mi Young looked to the left, to the right, still no signs of that Baekhyun. Mi Young’s eyebrows pinched together worriedly, then there he was. Standing in front of a food stall, looking at the food intensely, like a lost puppy.

Mi Young let out a breath, truly relieved, she jogged lightly towards him and hit his shoulder lightly, “Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun’s head jerked her way and a smile automatically crept onto his face. Mi Young gave him a disapproving look, “If you want to go somewhere, at least inform me or Lay or Lu Han or Kai first. Don’t just go like that, do you know how worried I was?” She scolded.

A guilty look quickly spread on his face, he lowered his head in shame, Mi Young melted right away seeing him like that, SO CUTE OMG OMG OMG. She cleared , “I’m not mad.” She added, “Just, whatever. What are you doing anyway?” She asked. “You want this?” She cocked her face, looking at him.

Baekhyun nodded enthusiastically, Mi Young laughed, “Fine, I’ll buy this for you.” Mi Young took the wallet from her jean’s pocket, “Five please.”

 

 

 

 

“LU HAN!” Mi Young yelled from a far, she went to the clothes’s store earlier but they were not there any longer, so she and Baekhyun had to wonder the whole market to find them. Lu Han’s head snapped right at her direction. “She’s there, guys.” Lu Han quickly grabbed Kai and Lay’s hands, dragging them with him.

Mi Young held the plastic bag she was carrying with a grin, “Food.”

She gave the plastic bag to Lu Han, “Me and Baekhyun had eaten our parts.” She said. “Now time for you to shop, Baekhyun. Come here.” Lay waved Baekhyun over, Baekhyun looked at Mi Young, as if he was asking for permission, Mi Young grabbed his hand and walked towards Lay. “Let’s go and get you some clothes.”

 

 

 

 

“Grey suits you.” Mi Young nodded as she pressed the clothing on Baekhyun’s body. Lu Han nodded in agreement, “I think darker shade of grey will suits him even better.” He commented.

Kai sighed as he looked at Baekhyun and Mi Young’s closeness, sure thing Mi Young helped him to choose his clothing, and sometimes she would do that too towards him, but damn, seeing her doing this on other guy seriously was not comfortable and it pissed him so damn well.

*Why the hell I like her at the first place? Should’ve known we won’t work out since we’re best friends after all.* Kai rested his head on his hand, *Just think of another thing, Kai.* He told himself.

“Which one do you like Baekhyun? This or this??” Mi Young asked as she held out two piece of clothing, with the same color but different models. Baekhyun’s eyes flattered, because in his eyes, he only likes Mi Young (AW CHEESY YOU BAEK). He looked at her in confusion and shook his head, meaning that he didn’t know.

Mi Young stuck out her lower lip and tapped her chin, she looked at the first sweater than to another, she shrug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter