I Miss You

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re coming with me tomorrow to meet Mr. Oh.” Mrs. Kang said. Mi Young had to wait for Lay since his dad wanted him to do something with the company.

“Who’s Mr. Oh?” Mi Young blinked confusedly. “Se Hun’s father. Your father-in-law.”

Mi Young stiffened, “We already talked about this and I clearly said I don’t want to marry Se Hun.” She gritted her teeth. “Really? I didn’t hear that.” Mrs. Kang faked a smile.

“Mom!” Mi Young hissed. Getting really piss at her own mother.

“This is for your own good, Mi Young. Se Hun is a really nice guy, if you marry him, you will not face any suffering, I promise.” Mrs. Kang said as she grabbed Mi Young’s hand, persuading her.

Mi Young slapped her hand away, “Marrying him is already a suffering, Mom. I don’t want to marry him, can’t you respect my decision? I have never fight back to whatever you want. So please, just once, Mom. Please.”

Mrs. Kang sighed, “Tomorrow, you’re coming with me to meet Mr. Oh.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you want to eat first? Mi Young-ah??? Oh, or you want something else? You want to shopping???” Mrs. Kang bombared her with questions. Mi Young was still very seriously angry, if Mrs. Kang dares to interfere with her life one more time, she will hate her, seriously even though she’s her mom.

“No.” Mi Young answered curtly and turned to Lay, “Let’s go back.”

“But, we’re having a meeting with Mr. Oh-“ “Can you please shut up? I have never agreed to this marriage thing and I will never agree. Just marry Se Hun yourself because I’m not willing to.” Mi Young hissed and grabbed Lay’s hand, dragging him with her.

Lay sent her a worried gaze, “Mi Young?”

“I’m not alright, okay? I’m really mad, oh geez, how could she do that to me? I know she’s my mom at all but forcing me to marry someone who I don’t love? I hate Se Hun!!” She complained, silently crying.

Lay wrapped his hand around her and patted her back, trying to comfort her, “If you don’t want to, it’s okay to turn down this arrange marriage thing. If your parents decided to kick you out or cut all of your credit cards, you have me, Lu Han, Kai and Baekhyun now, right? You don’t have to worry, we got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter