Strange Boy

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mi Young-ah, are you sure you want to stay here?”

Mi Young sighed and looked to her mother, giving her a weak smile, “Yes, mom, I’m certain of the decision I made. You don’t need to worry, Lu Han, Lay, and Kai are here with me.” She assured as she glanced at the three boys.

Lu Han, Lay and Kai were her best friends, all of them, they wanted to get away from the city life, it was just… suffocating. So many smart phones, and so many stupid people as well, so they decided to move into countryside. The air was fresh, and you know, where everybody still does care about each other.

No skyscraper building, well the internet kinda too, but whatever.

And there they were, standing in front of the small but comfortable house in a small village. There was a storehouse beside it, it looked horror, but after all, it was perfect. Her mom sighed, knowing she couldn’t change the stubborn daughter’s mind, “Okay. Take care, dear, I have to go now, I’m sorry, huh??” Her mother took a quick glance at her watch, Mi Young nodded, “It’s okay, bye mom.”

Her mom gave her a hug for the last time before getting into the car. “Take care!!” She said and went away.

Mi Young exhaled, she didn’t really like her own mother, her mother was nice to her, but she was just too, crazy of money, too materialistic, she didn’t approve her, befriended with Kai, because he wasn’t as wealthy as her, or Lu Han or Lay. But of course she still love her, she was still her mother after all.

That was one of the reasons why she wanted to move away. Away from her family.

“Hey, pretty lady right there!!” Kai shouted as he panted, Cho Hee whipped her head at his direction, “Wow, Mi Young, I’m sorry to hurt your pride but I didn’t call for you, I called Lu Han hyung.” Kai blinked at her and Lu Han innocently.

Mi Young scowled at him and stormed towards him, Kai widened his eyes, he knew that Mi Young would do something to abuse him after his annoying and witty remark. And fortunately for him, he was still holding on the precious Tv, he couldn’t escape and just stood still until Mi Young kicked his .

Kai moaned in pain, he placed the TV carefully on the grass, rubbing his sore , “Aw, Mi Young.” He pouted at her. Mi Young lifted her nose in the air, “Tch, serve you right, Annoying Kai.” She harrumphed.

“OH MY GOD THIS PLACE SMELLS LIKE… URGH!” Mi Young heard Lay’s yell, he was cleaning the store house. He got out from the place, pinching his nose in hope that he couldn’t smell that terrible smell.

Mi Young was about to laugh at him, when Mi Young saw something moving just behind Lay. Her eyes widened in fear, “L-Lay.” She stuttered as she pointed at the moving object.

Lay’s eyebrows raised in confusion, “Yes, Mi Young?”

Before Mi Young could answer, the object was already running towards her, she stood there, frozen, Lu Han was the first one to react, he quickly ran towards her and pushed her onto the grass.

“You okay, Mi Young?” Lu Han worriedly asked. Mi Young gulped, and nodded nervously, Lu Han helped her stood on her own feet, Kai and Lay was looking at the strange object. “Hey, it looks like a boy…” Kai wondered out loud.

Mi Young tilted her head, “A boy?” She whispered, she slowly walked towards the ‘thing’. She noticed that ‘it’ was staring on something. She followed his eyes and her eyes landed on the sweet potato that Lay brought for all of them.

She headed towards the sweet potato, her eyes not leaving the ‘thing’ as she did that, “You- you want this???” She asked slowly. “Here.” She held out her hand.

Kai snatched the sweet potato from her, “Hey!” Mi Young furrowed her eyebrows at him, “Mi Young, we don’t know what this creature is. And you’re about to give it like you normally do with human, right? What if it bites you? Huh?” Kai scolded.

Mi Young looked at the ‘thing’ and then Kai, “Kai, it’s not ‘it’, it’s a he, isn’t it obvious??”

“Yes, but look at how he behave.” Lay nodded his head at the ‘thing’ again.

“I’m going to call police.” Lu Han muttered and walked inside the house to call the police. Kai threw the sweet potato right in front of the ‘thing’. “Isn’t he tired? Why doesn’t he walk like- Oh my goodness.” Lay jumped in surprise as he watched the ‘thing’ engulfing the sweet potato.

Even though that ‘unknown’ boy actually looked like human, he behaves like animal. “I have called the police they’re in their way here.” Lu Han said. “Ur, Lay, he’s staring at your sweet potato again.” Kai pointed out.

Mi Young quickly grabbed the basket of sweet potato and set it in front of him, the ‘unknown’  boy looked at the three of them before gulping down the sweet potato in a flash. Lu Han blinked at him, surprised, “Woaw.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think he’s just one of more than 60.000 children orphaned in the War.” The police officer said. “Oh, so can you please take him now?” Kai raised an eyebrow, trying to get to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter