Cocky Bastard

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mi Young propped her face on her palm, looking at Baekhyun’s face, who was working hard at learning alphabet. He was able to write his own name, now, he was learning Mi Young’s name.

She tilted her head to get a better look at his face, Baekhyun felt her staring and lifted his head, staring back at her, Mi Young blinked sub-consciously, Baekhyun smiled softly at her before averting his attention towards the book.

Mi Young’s face went red at that instant, his eyes were so… delicate? Soft? She didn’t know, but the way he looked at her made her heart thumped. She swallowed and stood up, feeling awkward by herself. Baekhyun’s head jerked up once again, “I’m going to get myself a drink. Be right back, keep practicing.” Mi Young said and walked towards the kitchen.

She was took her glass and filled it with water, gulping it down quickly, *What was that??* She furrowed her eyebrows, perplexed expression crossed her face.

The telephone’s ring snapped her out from her daydreaming session, she jumped in surprise as she put her hand on her chest, surprised. She went back to the room Baekhyun was, because the telephone was placed there.

She grabbed the telephone and pressed it against her ear, “Hello??”

“Excuse me, I heard that there is an orphan staying in your house. We have found a place for him to stay, please bring him tomorrow to the office.”

Mi Young’s jaw stiffened, “There’s no such boy.” She answered curtly and slammed the telephone, hanging up. She exhaled and turned around, once again, she found Baekhyun looking at her, curious about her sudden hostility.

She smiled at him, “Baekhyun, come here.” She waved him over. Baekhyun placed the pencil on top of the table and sauntered to her eagerly. “Do you know what that is??” She pointed at the old guitar Lay brought.

Baekhyun cocked his head to the side and shook his head, she grinned, “Let’s go find Lay and ask him to play.”

 

Lay chuckled, “Why suddenly asking me to play guitar?” He asked as he strummed the strings one by one, “You haven’t played since we got here, I miss your guitar skills.”

“Fine, as usual, I play you sing.”

“Oh right, my flawless voice.” Mi Young threw her hair over her shoulder with a grin. “Baekhyun-ah, don’t laugh, I haven’t sing for a while. So if my voices crack here and there please don’t laugh.”

Baekhyun’s lips twitched upwards, he wouldn’t laugh at her, of course, for him, she was perfect.

Lay positioned the guitar and looked at Mi Young, “Ready?” He asked, Mi Young nodded and cleared , “One…Two…Three…”

Mi Young took a deep breath and started to sing.

 

All night, I wait for the sun to rise out the window
Because when morning comes, I can meet that person
Thank you for holding my hand, thank you for looking into my eyes
Thank you, my prince that I’ve dreamed of, for appearing before me

All day, I wait for the moon to rise in the sky
Because when night comes, I can talk to you
Don’t forget our promise, don’t forget our secrets
Don’t forget how my heart raced when you looked at me

 


As Lay’s finger strummed the last chord, Mi Young opened her eyes, and again, Baekhyun was staring at her, his lips were slightly opened, Mi Young beamed at him, “I’m good, am not I??”

Lay shook his head, *Even if you sing like dinosaurs I bet he will say you’re good.*

Baekhyun stood up wordlessly, Mi Young tilted her head at him, “Huh?” He stretched his hand, and ever so slowly, he her head slowly, just like how she usually does to him. Lay found himself smiling at the two of them unconsciously.

Mi Young blushed at that instant, not knowing how to response, it was actually the first time, Baekhyun had the initiative to do something by his own will. And it has something to do with Mi Young, that…made her somehow happy.

Baekhyun’s hand slid down and he pinched her cheek, and smiled at her tenderly. Mi Young felt her heart beating madly at that little action, damn it Baekhyun…

Mi Young cleared and she stood up abruptly, leaving Baekhyun with an awkward position, he blinked and slowly lowered his hand, “U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter