Well, F_ck

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh! You’ve come, Mrs. Kang.” Lay smiled and stood up, “Welcome.” Kai appeared and helped her with her belongings, the truth was, Mrs. Kang still didn’t like Kai, but she found that Kai was actually nice, so she could endure it even though he didn’t have that much money.

Kai knew, so he tried his best to be welcomed by her.

Lu Han came down as he heard the commotion downstairs, Lu Han’s lips curled upwards slightly at the sight of Mrs. Kang. “Hello, Mrs. Kang.” Lu Han politely said.

Mi Young glanced upstairs as she fidgeted with her fingers anxiously, *Baekhyun, please don’t mess up.* She prayed silently and gulped.

“Mi Young!! Do you want to eat the chocolate now or later???” Mrs. Kang called, pulling her back from her deep thoughts. “Later.” Mi Young replied.

“And, Mi Young, I want to see your room, I know you’re very messy so I came to clean up your room.” Mrs. Kang announced, Mi Young’s eyes widen in horror but she quickly composed  herself, “Mom, please. I’m not messy anymore since I came here. I know very well that none of those three is willing to clean my room for me, so I clean it up myself.”

Unnoticed by themselves, Lay and Lu Han sighed in relief, meanwhile, Kai was frowning. “But the last time I called you for dinner it was messy.” Kai blurted out without thinking.

Mi Young, Lay and Lu Han froze at his statement, Mi Young swallowed hard and she started to sweat, panicked. Lu Han gave him a hard look, Lay who was standing beside him silently stomped on his feet, but Kai didn’t care and looked at them with innocent eyes.

Mrs. Kang raised an eyebrow at Mi Young, “Now you lie to me, Miss. Kang?” She crossed her arms, “Where’s your room?” She questioned again, this time lot more sternly.

Mi Young closed her eyes and sighed, she was planning to apologize after her mom went back to Seoul, but , she wasn’t going, isn’t going and will not apologize if he kept being a jerk.

“Kai can you please show me her room??” Mrs. Kang turned to Kai, Kai nodded willingly, Mi Young quickly ran to her room and stood in front of it, “Mom, serious. I want to have a private space where no one can enter and see. I like it better when my room is messy, really-“ She went rigid when a soft whimpering voice was heard.

Kai smirked silently, satisfied. *That stupid monster actually makes it easier for me.*

Mrs. Kang furrowed her eyebrows, “What’s that sound?? Mi Young? What are you hiding? You’re hiding something aren’t you??”

“Uhm, Mrs. Kang do you want to go over the hills, the view was really beautiful there!! You would like it there, I promise. Let’s go there as soon as possible!!” Lay interrupted silently.

“Oh, later, Yixing. I’m going to clean Mi Young’s room first.” Mi Young was seriously sweating right now. “Mi Young. Get off from the way please.” Her mother demanded. “Mom-“ “Now.”

Mi Young hesitantly moved away, she saw Kai smirking and have the sudden urge to choke him to death on the spot. Mrs. Kang stepped inside and she let out a shriek, “What- Who is that boy in your room?! Kang Mi Young!!!”

 

 

 

“From Korean war? Then what’s the thing that has to do with you all? Just throw him away!” Her mother shrieked, Baekhyun flinched as she pointed at him harshly.

“He’s really nice.” Lu Han said, *And your daughter love him.* “And he saved Mi Young’s life once.” He added, smiling at Mi Young.

“Nice? Is that even an excuse? If the reason is because he saved Mi Young’s life once, I’ll give him money and then you let him go, okay? How much do you want?” Mrs. Kang looked at Baekhyun directly.

Baekhyun looked at her with confusion and averted his gaze at Mi Young, who stood beside him, stiff as statue. Mrs. Kang furrowed her eyebrows, “Young boy, are you ignoring me? How rude! Doesn’t he have some manners?!”

“He can’t speaks, mom.” Mi Young muttered, “I guess he was abandoned in such long time that he forgot how to speak.” She tried to give the most logical excuse she could make. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter