Monster

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“KyungSoo!!” Kris yelled and knocked the door. Soft steps could be heard and soon the door flew opened, “Hyung, how many times I said don’t call me- Oh, hello.” He blinked and quickly gave Mi Young, Lu Han, Lay, Kai and Baekhyun a polite bow.

“Hello.” They all chorused back with a slight bow.

D.O blinked again at them and smiled, “Come in!!” He said, “I feel alone today, sister and mother are shopping, they leave me alone.” He scrunched his nose up. Mi Young silently giggled, *Adorable.*

“Anyway, come in!” He said and ushered them to get inside. Mi Young blinked at the furniture, All in pink.

D.O noticed her expression of surprise and blushed, “Girly, huh.” Kris smirked at him. D.O shot him a look, “I never invite you to come in!! Go home!!” He stomped his feet childishly and turned to Mi Young.

“Oh and about this pinky house…” He said and cleared his throat, “I’m the only guy in my family since my Dad didn’t live here, my mother and my sister like pink, so…” He explained, his face tinted with pink.

Mi Young tilted her head and laughed, “Don’t need to be embarrassed by this, they sometime wear pink, too.” Mi Young nodded at Kai, Lu Han and Lay. “Kai! You love pink, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I’m a man!” Kai answered with a grin.

“See?” Mi Young rolled her eyes, D.O laughed, “You’re cute.” He smiled.

“I get that a lot.” Mi Young winked at him, “Get that from your Se Hun, right Mi Young?” Lay gave her a sweet smile. Mi Young pretended to puke, “Please, don’t mention his name.” She made a face.

“I thought you just brag about how handsome he is under the moonlight, Mi Young.” Lu Han butted in with the same innocent smile as Lay. Mi Young’s face fell, “Lu Han, I thought you’re on my side!”

Lu Han giggled and pinched her cheek, “You already have one hella strong bodyguard, Mi Young. You expect more?” Lu Han raised an eyebrow as he looked at Baekhyun with meaningful grin.

“Oh, actually we came here to give you this, Uh, KyungSoo-“ “Just call me D.O.” D.O said quickly. “Oh, yeah, D.O.” Lay smiled, “We came to give you these.” He handed a basket of sweet potatoes to D.O.

D.O’s eyes widen, “Omo, thank you! But, this is too-“ “Nonono, our house actually literally flooded by these sweet potatoes, so we decided to give these to our neighbors, just take it.” Kai quickly pushed the basket back to D.O when he tried giving back the goguma.

“Kai, you’re exaggerating.” Mi Young commented.

Kai gave her a glare and wagged his fingers, “I’m not done with you for calling me melted chocolate abs!!”

Mi Young snorted, “Well, your so-called-abs do look like some melted-chocolate, which means it looks like a mess.” She stuck her tongue out. “And that’s a comeback for calling me girl with no shape!!” She shot back.

Lu Han rolled his eyes and shook his head, he quickly parted the two of them before ugly-bicker start. “Okay, stop it both of you, not in other’s people house.”

“You said that to us in our house!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Knock knock

Mi Young blinked at Lay, Lay was too focused on his precious cooking that he didn’t realize there was a knock on the door. Mi Young shrugged and stood up, “Wait.” Mi Young told Baekhyun with a smile, walking towards the door. *Who came at this time?* She wandered as she looked at the clock, it was 7.30 PM.

She opened the door and froze, “Hello.” Se Hun smirked. Mi Young’s face hardened, she hated him. Even hate him more after he went around and tell literally everyone that she was his freaking girlfriend when she isn’t.

“What’s the matter?” She managed to say, suppressing herself from yelling.

Se Hun raised an eyebrow, “I just want to see you.”

Mi Young sighed, “Well, you see me, now if you don’t have anything to say. Please excuse me.” She was about to close the door when he grabbed her hand, Mi Young paused and looked at him, “Let go.”

“I have a few words to say, can’t you go outside for a bit?” Se Hun asked. No. Somehow her instinct told her not to go, she bit her tongue, *I don’t have a really good feeling about this.* She furrowed her eyebrows and searched his face, well, his face was always annoying and full of suspiciousness, “Fine.” She mumbled and closed the door behind her.

“What is it?” Mi Young crossed her arms.

Se Hun looked at her and grabbed both of her hands, for once, he wasn’t gripping too tight, thanks God. “Mi Young.” He said. Mi Young stared at him, waiting him to continue. “I like you.” He murmured as he caressed the back of her hand with his thumbs.

*I want to puke.* Mi Young thought but kept her poker face on. “I want you as my girlfriend.” Se Hun stated. Mi Young unconsciously snorted, “I’m sorry, but I have no interest on being someone’s at the moment.” She answered, “It’s cold, and my friends might be worrying about me. Excuse me, Se Hun-ssi.” She added and turned to leave.

Se Hun’s eyes darkened, *No one go against my will.* He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Huggi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter