I Love Him

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Mi Young and Baekhyun hid at Kris’s place, now they were really close to each other, Tao was trying to settle the situation by persuading them that Baekhyun wasn’t dangerous at all.

That the ‘research’ he did to Baekhyun showed him that he wasn’t dangerous at all.

Mi Young looked outside and sighed, she missed Lu Han, she missed Lay, and even though it was weird, she missed Kai. She missed them. They were her best friends, and Kai got shot because of her.

She asked Tao if the three of them could know about the real situation, but Tao didn’t want to take any risk and insist that their existence in Kris’s place must be a secret.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned her head and saw Baekhyun gazing at her, Mi Young smiled weakly at him and patted his head lovingly, “Hey.” She said as she pulled her knees to her chest.

Baekhyun grabbed her hand, confusing Mi Young, he tilted his head and held his hand and began her hair, Baekhyun knew she was upset, even though he didn’t know what the reason was.

Mi Young’s lips tugged upwards, Baekhyun did that often for the past few days, and Kris had told her that Baekhyun was trying to cheer her up. Baekhyun likes it when Mi Young his head, so he thought she would cheer up if he does the same for her.

And Mi Young did feel better, not much, but she feels better.

“Thanks.” She spoke as she stared at him, his hair was slightly longer, but long or not, he was still handsome. “After all of this is over, I’ll give you a haircut. Or maybe not…” Mi Young tapped her chin, “We should bring you to a professional hair stylist, I’m not really good at cutting hair, it looks good probably because you’re handsome.” She giggled and ruffled his hair.

*I hope it’s over soon.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“They wouldn’t believe anything I say, of course except for Lu Han, Lay and Kai.” Tao sighed heavily, “Se Hun and your mother is outraged because Baekhyun hurt Se Hun pretty bad. It seems like they wouldn’t stop until they found Baekhyun.”

“And now, they’re expecting that I team up with Baekhyun and that kind of stuff, which is kinda dangerous.” Tao added as he glanced at Kris nervously.

Kris caught the signal Tao was giving him and nodded slightly, trying his best not to get caught from both Baekhyun and Mi Young.

Mi Young’s eyebrows narrowed anxiously, “But they don’t do anything bad to Lu Han, Lay or Kai, right???” Mi Young asked.

Tao avoided her eyes, and focused his eyes on his fingers, “Uhm…” He his lips. Mi Young’s face fell immediately, knowing that the answer wouldn’t be good news.

Tao cleared his throat and glanced at Mi You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter