Chapter Nine

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

After more than one hour we reached our hometown Incheon.

Minho drop me off in front of my house.I told him that after my visit to my mother's grave I will go to their house, he bid his farewell and proceeded.

I sighed deeply as I am looking at our house, it is a french style house, it is made of hard stone, the french inspired exterior has a wrought iron balconies, hipped roof, half timber and detailed arched and a main entrance doorway..tall oversized second floor window allows bright and natural light to enter inside...the house whom I share some of my happy and sad memories, the house that I shared with my father and my late mother, I haven't been home since I left from the States two years ago. My father and I never had a good relationship after my mother die, its as if he already forgot that he has a daughter craving for his love and affection. Countless of times, I have wait for him outside of the house waiting for his return and when he does he just ignore me.

I get my key and open the main door and walk inside. The bright , open main floors of the house has hard wood floor and tall ceilings. I roam my eyes through the living room. Then I walk through the open spaced and fully equipped kitchen whom my mother used to spend most of her time cooking our favorite meal.

I went to the second floor and instead of going straight to my room, my two feet landed in my mother and father's bedroom. I turn the knob and was surprise that the door is not close, either my father is inside the house somewhere or he forget to lock the door. I went inside, the room is still the same from what I remember.I walk towards the closet and open it, my mother's clothes still hangs in there as if she's still alive.My fingers touched the fine clothes, I pick one of her dress, it is a classic V neck Yves Saint Laurent  light beige above the knee dress. The color is skin tone and this is one of my mother's favorite dress. I put the dress in the bed and walk towards the vanity mirror, the perfumes,lotions and make up are still there. I pull the drawer and open the jewelry box, I touch the earrings,the necklace and the bracelet then something caught my eyes, I pick the blue sapphire necklace.It is a tear drop cut blue sapphire.Then I notice that there is an initial graving in the back of the pendant; L.Y.A.

I frown but decided to return the necklace to the jewelry box.

After an hour I went to my mother's grave site, I'm wearing my mother's beige dress,red flat shoes and l let my long hair loose.In my hand is a boquet of baby's breath that I bought in our way...my mother's favorite flower.

I spend almost an hour to the grave before going home walking since the cemetary is just near to our house.While walking,the rain started to pour, it touch my ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter