Chapter Five

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

    I look up at the twenty glass story building of Jung's Telecommunication Company. All made of glass steel and sand stone.

I check my outfit for the last time; I'm wearing a black slacks, a white blouse and a black stiletto shoes, my long hair is in pony tail for a neat look.

I entered the building and went straight to the receiption area, she then ushered me to the tenth floor of the Vice President's office.

I walk over to the elevator and presses the button of the tenth floor. I notice that I'm not alone inside the elevator. I glance at the woman beside me out of curiosity. She's  probably on her mid 40's or early 50's, white porcelain skin just like mine and her hair is in soft curls, my eyes move into her attire; she's wearing a smoked glass sungglasses which occupies half of her face, she's wearing a Prada ivory coat which hide her clothes on the inside, a birkin ostrich hermes bag cling into her right arm and her shoes is a black Jimmy Choo wedges.

"Daebak" i exclaimed to myself, she's indeed look expensive and sophisticated. My eyes caught the blue logan sapphire in her right ring finger.

"I could probably buy ten Choi Minho look a alike at the price of that sapphire" I thought to myself. Heck! I'm thinking of Choi Minho again.

After a few minutes the elevator reach the tenth floor, I step out and so did Miss/Mrs. Blue Sapphire...she went on the opposite direction.

I went to the Vice President's secretary table. "Good morning, I'm Choi Sulli, the newly hired accountant"

The secretary stand up. "Ah yes, Vice President Jung is waiting for you inside"

He open the door, and my eyes caught the tall and handsome man sitting in his high back office chair . He stand up upon seeing me and walks toward me.

" Miss Choi Sulli, nice to meet you...my name is Jung Yonghwa, its a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the Jung's company" he said then shakes hand with me.

'"Pleasure to meet you too sir"

"Just call me Yonghwa"

I gave him a half hearted smile then my eyes landed on his outfit. He's wearing a black one button three piece suit, but what makes me cringe is the tie he's wearing." Really?! Fuschia pink!" I said to myself...

Yonghwa's eyes darted on where is my eyes are looking at. "Something's wrong Miss Choi? why are looking at my tie?"

"Huh?"

"You are looking at my tie like it was some kind of specimen"

I cleared my throat. I look at his face. " I don't wanna be rude s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter