Chapter Eighteen

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

 

I open my eyes.I'm in the clean and sterile hospital room of Minho.Then my eyes caught Yuri staring coldly at me.

I groan inside." God dammit!of all people why did the witch from hell have to show up at t this early hour of the day" I said to myself.

I turn my eyes to Minho who is sleeping in the bed, an IV is attached to the inside of his elbow to prevent dehydration. Dr. Lee Jong Hyun told me last night that Minho suffers from Viral Infection maybe due to the constant change in weather and fatigue coz Minho is such a workaholic person, he advised that Minho be confine for two days.

I had the urge to touch his face but decided to turn my eyes again to Yuri.

She smirk. "Why didn't you tell me that my boyfriend is sick and was rushed to the hospital last night?I went to the pad a while ago and his nosy neighbor told me what happened to Oppa last night, you should have called or texted me"

"Geez here we again"I said to myself as I am expecting a catfight again. "And why would I have to call you?! I can't even stand your face and your fake personality" I said while giving her a surly look.

Her eyes narrow into slits." May I remind you Miss Choi that I am Minho Oppa's girlfriend, so I have the right to know what happened to my boyfriend.While you on the other hand is just an annoying friend of Oppa...well you can leave now, he doesn't need you anymore"

This girl is really really really getting into my nerves!

I stand up and move closer to her. "You know Yuri, the world will be a better place to live in without you in it so I am giving you three option. One is that you hang yourself at home...two you go the supermarket and buy dozens of insecticides, drink all of it at the same time...and three jump into a hot flaming lava...in short just die..." I said and walk pass through her.

I was about to turn the knob of the door when she hold my arm. "You can say nasty remarks about me and call me names but one thing is for sure, you will never ever gonna steal Minho Oppa from me because he is head over heels inlove with me" she said then raised her chin as if taunting me.

" I can't wait for the day that Oppa will finally propose to me coz I will make sure that you will be out of his life"she said with confidence.

I shove her hand. "Oh my god Yuri I'm so scared right now..." I said sarcastically. "He will never ever gonna give up his frienship to me even if you kneel in front him and slit your neck with a knife..."

For a few seconds my eyes lingers to MInho who is still sleeping and oblivious to the whole Yuri-Sulli drama that had happened.I left the hospital with a heavy heart.

 

MINHO POV

 

When I open my eyes, I saw Yuri sitting beside me and leaning to my bed with her head on her folded arms.

"Yuri..." I called in a weak voice

She startles awake and then smile. She grasps my hand, squeezing it tightly.

" Oppa...I'm so happy that you're finally awake"

I gave her a half hearted smile then my eyes roam around the hospital ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter