Chapter Six

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SULLI POV

" Excuse me, I have to answer a call" Minho said then goes outside

Yuri and I were momentarily silent, then she stand up and walks towards me. She stop a few inches away from me.

I look at her from head to foot, her hair is still the same as I remember long black and straight. She's wearing a y pencil red dress by Versace that wraps her body like an ivy, her shoes is a beige leather and chain high heel by Christian Louboutin and the only jewelry that she's wearing is a red lampwork crystal earrings. I squirm inside upon realizing that im wearing a typical slacks and blouse, have I known that Yuri is coming today I should have worn a ballgown!

She stop a few inches away from. " How have you been Choi Sulli?"

"Still breathing" I answered in a bored tone

"I can see that you are so jealous right now considering on how you look at me and  to what i'm wearing...expensive right" she said with confidence."While you on the other hand..."she paused "Still wears cheap and baggy clothes, very classless" then laugh mockingly.

"What? me jelous? over my dead y body" I told myself. I move closer." Listen carefully Yuri, I maybe wearing a cheap and baggy clothes but I will never ever gonna be jelous of you, I'm sure all of your expensive clothes and shoes are freebies"I whisper " You are nothing but a cunning manipulative girl that I used to know"

She raised her hand as if to slap me and I raise my face taunting her. "C'mon Yuri bring it on" I said to myself.

But she put her hand down and turn around, her face change from being  mad angry to being a trying hard innocent wannabee, she walk  towards Minho who just cameback. She wrapped her left arm to his right arm. 

"Oppa, Its getting late...I wanna go home"

Minho seems uncomfortable , he look at me and then back to Yuri. "Allright but I have to wash the dishes first"

Yuri lean her head into Minho's shoulder. I feel like my blood is boiling. 

"No need to Oppa, Sulli told me that she'll gladly wash the dishes because she wanted us to spend more time together" she said while battling an eyelashes.

"Really?" Minho look at me as if confirming what Yuri said. "Well thanks Ssul"

I gave them a are-you-kidding-me-look...if looks could only kill they are probably  on their graves right now...

 

 

After 3 hours

I keep on tossing and turning in my bed, I can't sleep...I look at my clock: 11:00 pm

I rise from my bed...I'm still pissed by the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter