Chapter Fifteen

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Really?Where are you?" Sulli ask while putting her dirty clothes to the laundry bag."Your downstairs?allright...wait me there"

Sulli was about to do some laundry when she got a call from Krystal. She quickly put all the dirty clothes to the bag and walk to the door.

And because she's in a hurry, she did not noticed that she had left her door open and one of her underwear drop to the floor.

 

MINHO POV

I opened the door and was surprised to see Sulli and Krystal sitting on the couch in the living room.

"I thought you will go to the site today?" Sulli ask

"I just cameback to get the blue print that Jonghyun will be presented today, its in my room" I answered then smiled to Krystal. "Hi Krystal, long time no see" 

"Hello Minho, you still look as good as ever" Krystal said smiling.

I smiled back then my eyes caught a little dog sitting in the carpet.

"Oh by the way let me introduce you to my pet dog Charlie,he's a french bulldog" she said.

The dog bark when I tried to move closer.

"Seems like Charlie doesn't like you" Sulli snorted.

I gave her a glare then proceeded to my room.The dog follows my trail but goes to Sulli's room.

After 10 minutes I get out of my room carrying the blue print. The living room is empty, seems like Sulli and Krystal goes outside.

I walk towards the living room when my eyes captured Charlie tossing his head and biting something like a small black garment. 

I frown, put the blueprint in the table and slowly move closer to Charlie to see what is that small black garment he is biting and chewing.My jaw drops when I found out that Charlie is biting an underwear!

"Sulli's underwear!" I said to myself then I turn around and discovered that Sulli's room is partially open.

I drop on my knees and tried to reach the underwear but the dog run away to the dining area carrying the underwear by his mouth.

"Ya! comeback here you little rascal!"

I run towards the dining area and ducked under the dining table.I reach for the garment again and I achieved on holding the underwear but Charlie doesn't wanna give up.Then a tug of war started. Charlie the french bulldog vs Choi Minho the frog prince.

"Give me that undies!" I scowl at Charlie.

And because I am way much stronger than the dog I succeeded on snatching Sulli's underwear through his mouth.

"Gotcha!" I exclaimed. Triumph registered in my face.Charlie barks as if he's protesting to my win.

But my celebration is short lived because panicked mode crept inside me as I heard foot steps approaching in the doorway. I quickly put the black underwear in my pocket.

"Minho, why are you still here?" Sulli ask then frown when she noticed my awkward look

"I-Im having some playtime moment with Charlie" I lied then stare at Charlie who is growling at me.  The dog sure looks mad!

 

 

It was a boring a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter