Chapter Ten

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

I'm sweating bullets as I continue running to the fine sand of Incheon beach. It is a bright morning sunny sunday, the beautiful big ocean wave's are crashing against the clifts while the seagulls joyfully fly around in circles in the air.Growing up near the beach, Minho and I spend most our younger years  running around or walking to the warm golden sand and we used to collect gorgeous shiny sea shells that have been washed into the shore by the rippling waves.Minho went back to Seoul this morning  because he and Jonghyun has to visit a contruction site today.

After an hour, I decided to come home.I am a few steps away from the house when I saw a  woman standing near the front gate. I stare at her; her hair is in soft curls, she's wearing a Burberry dark smoke sungglasses, her dress is a black Channel front pleat dress and her shoes is black Louie Vuitton stiletto and so did her bag.

I frown as I am trying to identify the woman." She seems familiar, I think I already saw her somewhere" I told myself, then my eyes darted to the blue sapphire in her ring finger.

"She's the woman in the elevator"I muttered to myself. "The expensive woman from Jung's company...but what is she doing in front of our house?"

I was about to approached the woman when she walk  towards her black mercedez benz car and minutes later she's gone into my eyes.

I frown and went inside.

"Aigoo Sulli!when did you cameback?"

"Ajumma!" I said and hug the old woman.Mrs Kim is the caretaker of our house who often come by to clean and cook food especially when my father is around.

"You've grown so beautifully Sulli" she said and touch my face. I saw that she's cooking something in the kitchen.

"Thank you ajumma, is appa in the house?"

"Yes, he's in the study room"

I excitedly went to the study room...I knock three times but he did not answer so I turn the knob and open the door. My father is sitting in his high backed chair while reading some documents in the office table.He turn his head on me.

"Appa!how are you? its been two years since I last saw you...you seem to have lost some weight" I said smiling

My father stand up and sigh deeply, he put both of his hand in his pocket and turn around, facing the window.

"Aren't you going to ask me what am doing right now?what is my job?where do I live?" my eyes started to get misty.My father is the same col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter