Chapter Twenty Two

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minho cleared his throat and break the long silence. "Yes we did..."

Sulli's eyes started to pool with tears after hearing Minho's answer, then she get a white pillow and started to hit him.

"How could you...I hate you Choi Minho!!!" she shouted while crying, hitting Minho with the pillow over and over again.
"W-why?why are you so mad at me?" he said frowning then he grab the pillow that Sulli is holding.After he captured it, he threw the pillow to the floor

Sulli then make a fist and started to punch Minho in the chest. "Why?why? you have the nerve to asked me why?I wanna kill you Choi Minho!"

Minho chuckled then hold both of her wrist tightly in his hands, Sulli tried to resist. "Stop it Sulli!" he said while smiling.

He pinned Sulli down to the bed, his one hand holding both of her wrist to the top of her head,his other hand gently sweap some strands of hair that covers her lovely face.His warm body covers her warm body.Sulli swallow hard.

Minho lovingly stared at her. "Have I ever told you before that you look so beautiful in the morning Ssul..." he said softly, his eyes shining with admiration.

"Let me go!"she hissed and tried to wriggle.

"Sssh...stop wriggling Sulli!or else we might do it again!" Minho said in amusement. "I'm starting to feel something so you better behave"

Sulli's eyes widened as she saw the desire into his eyes.

"You have to marry me..." she utter

Minho raised an eyebrow. "Are you proposing to me right now Miss Choi?" he said teasingly.

She made a grumpy face. "No its not a proposal but an order Mr. Choi! I am demanding you to marry me or else I will kick your to planet Jupiter"

He laugh" God I love this girl" he told his self.

Minho showered tiny kisses to Sulli's face, her expression became softer.He let go of her wrist and cupped her face.

He gaze at her tenderly. "Choi Jinri...I love you so much...I have loved you long enough that I don't know if there is any feelings that can surpassed to my undying love for you...You are my love, my world, my destiny...and i love everything about you from the good, the bad,the ugly and the beautiful...there is no reasons, no yardstick...I want to spend the rest of my life loving you" 

Sulli's eyes got misty, she thought her chest is gonna explode from overwhelming happiness.Minho rise from the bed and pulled the drawer. He get the tiffany box and join Sulli again to the bed.

"Ssul...please marry me..." he said then he open the box and pulled out the engagement ring.

Sulli just stared in complete awe, she's speechless.Minho put the ring to her left ring finger.

"When you left two years ago, I feel like you took my heart away with you and when you return three months ago..you made me whole again" he said then kissed her forehead.

Sulli smile sweetly. "I-Im hungry..." she whispered

Minho frowned. "Huh?"

"I said I'm hungry" she said then rise from the bed.Minho's jaws drop.

"Ya Choi Sulli...I'm declaring my undying love to you and all you are thinking of is food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter