Chapter Twelve

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

"Well, hello there Miss Fuschia Pink"

My eyes darted  to a smiling Yonghwa who is leaning to my office table. I was so busy doing tons of paper works that I did not even noticed his entry in to my office.

"Hi Mr. Jung, nice to see you again. What brought you here?" I ask then give him a half smile

" I told you to just call me Yonghwa. I came by here to give you this. " he put it on top of the table. " It's an invitation to my mother's birthday party on saturday. I wanted you to be there.Seven O' clock Seoul Hotel"

I picked up the invitation card and read it. "So since this a cocktail party I have to wear a gown" I utter and squirm inside. I hate attending social gatherings. I rarely go to parties plus I don't have have a dress to wear to the occasion.

He smiled. "You can wear a pajama to the party and still look pretty" he said

"Thank you" I said and tucked some starnds of hair at the back of my ear. "Do you mind if I tag along a friend of mine...like an "

"Sure, see you there" He said then wink before leaving.

I quickly dialed Minho's number.

 

 

YURI POV

 

I crumpled a paper again and throw it in the garbage bin. I'm having a hard time concentrating in my work because my mind is pre occupied by Sulli and Minho. Call me paranoid but my woman's instinct is telling me that there is something going on between those two. Lately, Minho's acting weird, its as if his distracted and cold when he's with me.

" I have do something about it" I said.

I picked up my phone and dialed Minho's number. His phone is busy.

Then my phone rang. I smiled expecting it to be Minho only to be dissapointed when I saw Yonghwa's name.

I answered it. "Hi! Yonghwa Oppa!"I said in a fake sweet tone.

" Yuri baby, how are you?are you busy right now?let's have lunch together, I'll drop by your work place later"

"Yes I'm quite busy, can we cancel the lunch date today?Maybe some other time"

"Allright, by the way my mother's birthday is on saturday. I want you to be there. I will introduce you to my mother as my girlfriend"

I gave a frustrated sighed. "Allright"

" i miss you Yuri baby"

"Me too..." then I hang up.

I put both of my hands in my head."What am I doing?I am cheating on Minho... God,i'm getting crazy!"I scream

I decided to accept Yonghwa's offer because I badly needed some  money for the launching of my line and to pay my father's huge debt from the people he swindled. Though i feel guilty inside for cheating Minho but my ambition to be a famous fashion designer blinded all my reasonings. I came from a poor family, my father is a jobless alcoholic who constantly beat his wife and seven children. As the eldest child,I work and study at the same time to feed my family.Since I am a bright and hardworking student, the mayor of Incheon granted me a full time scholarship to Sangwoo High, the most prestigious school  in Incheon. During my highschool days I experienced being bullied and trampled by some students due to the fact that I am poor. Only Minho shows kindest to me, I don't know if its only pity on his part but eventually I fell for him.And then there was Choi Sulli...the notorious trouble maker, from the very first time that I saw Sulli I hated and envy her. Hated because Minho is her bestfriend and he took good care of her..envy because she came from a rich family.

"Choi Sulli...you will never ever gonna have Minho Oppa"

 

DECEMBER 2010

"Minho Oppa, where are you going?" I came by Minho's pad to see him.

I stare at him...he is all dressed up, wearing a two button suit with a tie and black leather shoes. He look so handsome.

Minho closed the maindoor of his pad. "I'm sorry Yuri, I can't entertain you right now, I have something very important to attend to"

My eyes caught a small tiffany box that he's holding and before he could react, I grab the tiffany box in his hand." What is this?" i ask and open the box, my eyes widened as I saw a princess cut 18 karat tiffany engagement ring. "A-are you going to give this to S-Sulli?"I said stammering.

Minho's eyes glo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter