Chapter Twenty Three

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

July 2008

Minho turn the knob and open the door of his apartment.

"Surprise!" I said while giving him my widest smile.

He sighed deeply after seeing me. "What are you doing here?" he asked

I raised my one hand that is holding a plastic that contains icecream popsicle sticks,my other hand is holding a popsickle stick that I am currently .Before Minho could ever react I goes inside of his apartment. "Where is your room mate Jonghyun?"I asked then the popsickle.

"He went on a date with his girlfriend at Haundae" he answered then he comb his hair with his hand."Sulli, I can't entertain you today...I'm so busy on working with my thesis right now...can you just go back tommorrow"

I was about to say something when a woman appeared in front of me. I freezed the popsickle in my mouth. My eyes rested on the woman. She's wearing a Calvin Klein white sleeveless top and blue denim jeans with the same brand and sneakers. She's petite and pretty.

Minho cleared his throat."Sulli...she's Kim Hyuna my thesis partner" he said then turn his head to Hyuna. "Hyuna she's Sulli my bestfriend"                                 Hyuna smiled...but I can immediately guess it was fake since her eyes says otherwise. "Nice to meet you Sulli"

I bowed my head and force to give her a smile...fake also.

Then she move closer to Minho and touch his arm.My eyes were now focused on her hand that is on Minho's arm.

"Is it legal to kill someone just because she touch your secret love?" I ask myself while giving Hyuna a flying dagger stare.

"Minho, I thought were going out to buy some materials to our project?" she ask in a sweet voice.

He look at me. "Sulli were going out, do you wanna stay here or---"

"I will stay here for a while" I abruptly intterupted him then I walk towards the kitchen and open the fridge and put the popsickles to the freezer.

I heard the door closed.

I walk towards the living room feeling so annoyed because of that Hyuna girl. "i'm having a weird feeling about her" i said to myself then shrugged my shoulders. "Oh well I do have also the same feelings to Yuri...maybe its natural since I'm jelous" I reasoned out then my eyes caught a landscape project proposal made of cardboard. I move closer to the project presentation. "Wow daebak!so this is what that they are working on" I said with admiration  while looking at the tiny buildings and green landscape area, it looks like some lego toys. 

I gently touch one tiny building then out of the blue a part of the popsickle that i am holding suddenly drop to the landscape project. 

I gasped in complete shock. "Omo!!!" I exclaimed and quickly put away the melted popsickle.But to my horror, some parts of the project were destroyed since it was only made of cardboard, I bite my fingers as fear crept inside me. "!I am so dead right now! Minho is gonna murder me!" i muttered as I am trying to find a better solution to my dilemma. I saw a tissue paper and hastily get it to wipe the smear of popsickle to the buildings. Then with trembling hands I tried to fixed some of the destroyed building but  failed.

I pulled my hair out of frustration. "Aigoo Choi Sulli!you are so dead right now!"

And to my shock the door open and a smiling Minho and Hyuna appeared.I squirm inside.

"Ya Sulli...why do you look so pale?did something happened?" he asked in a worry tone.

I shook my head, seems like my tongue is missing today.

"Oh by the way i forgot to remind you that you should not go near to the thesis project that we are working on right now"

I'm sweating bullets out of fear and nervousness. "I-Ill be g-going now..." I said stammering, totally guilty inside.

He nodded.

I was a few steps away on the doorway when I heard Minho's loud voice.

"Ya Choi Sulli!"

I bit my lips"Please don't murder me Minho" I said to myself praying to my guardian angels to save me.I slowly turn my head to him.

His face is so red because of anger, his hands on a fist and his jaws tightened.

"What did you do to our project?!"

I silently recite the Hail Mary prayer. "I-Im sorry Minho...I-It was an accident..."

He walk towards me, his eyes on blazing fury. "Accident?!we were about to present that project tomorrow and now you destroyed it.My God Choi Sulli when will you grow up!you are nothing but trouble to me!" he scolded

I fist my hand, I was completely offended by the way he yelled at me...he can scold me to his hearts content if its only the two of us but Hyuna was there so I felt humiliated.

I gave him a deadly glare. "Ya Choi Minho...you are right, I am nothing but trouble. I will not be called Sulli the troublemaker if I don't like to create trouble...this is who I am whether you like it or not. " 

Hyuna step closer to Minho and tap his shoulder. "its ok Minho, we have plenty of time to fix it...why don't we go outside and eat dinner, my treat" she said smiling.

I wanted to punch Hyuna in the face because of jelousy, then I stomped my feet and walk away.

I was on the street, just in front of Minho's apartment  when my silly mind played tricks on me again. "Huh! so you two are going out for dinner?!let's see about that"

My eyes caught Minho's light blue Honda accord that is parked on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter