Chapter Twenty Five

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli gasps and sobs, she can no longer hold back her tears. She wraps her arms to Minho--holding him close.

Minho embrace her back  more tighter and cry with her...he nuzzle and kiss her neck..he holds her and rock her to and fro, comforting her.

"I thought I will never see you again Ssul.." he whispered to her ear.

"Those four days has been a torture to me, I almost died from agony and longing..please don't you ever do that to me again" she said while crying.

He loosen his embrace and stared at her face."I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere" he said and force a smile...he kiss her forehead.

"Are you okay?" Sulli ask, she touch his chest, his arms and his waist.He is wearing the same clothes that he was wearing the last time she saw him.

Minho chuckled. "I'm okay chagiya except for this..." he turn his head to the side and show her an eight stitches injury on the left side of his head.

"Oh!" she exclaimed and gently touch the stitches. "W-What happened?where were you?"

Minho sighed and they wak towards the couch and sit down.His hand clutching her hand tightly.He tell her what happened prior to the accident.

"When i found out that Hyuna did something to the brake, I knew I was going to die.The car hit the metal barrier, that is when I knew that its the end of my life.I closed my eyes and pray then your image lingered to my mind.I said to myself I have to survived for my wife because I made a promise to her that I will stay by her side no matter what. Before the car landed to the rocky part of the clift, i managed to open my car door and jumped. My head hit a stone and that causes the concussion. I run towards the wooden forest looking for help, I don't know how long i was running and walking but before I lost conciousness an old man found me and brought me to a near by hospital. I don't have any identification card with me and the doctor said I was unconcious for more than 24 hours.When I finally woke up, I suffered from temporary memory loss due to the shock and the hemorrage that I got.It is just  yesterday that I finally regained my memory and decided to leave the hospital despite the doctors refusal." he said.

Sulli was teary eyed while listening to her husband. He gave her a comforting smile and kiss her hand.

"You my little wife save me from the death...I love you so much that I cannot imagine leaving you in pain and suffering."his eyes got misty then he lean forward and kissed her passionately in the lips.

"I love you Minho" she said after they kissed." Are you hungry chagiya?do you wnat something to eat or drink?" she ask

He shook his head."What I wanted to do right now is to take a nice warm bubble bath with my wife" 

 

They were sitting on the bathtub, Minho was leaning to the tub, his one hand is holding the sponge while the other is on Sulli's waist. She's leaning her head to Minho's chest.

A Christina Perri's song is playing on the Ipad

heart beats fast...

colors and promises..

how to be brave...

how can i love when i'm afraid...

to fall...

but watching you stand alone...

all of my doubt...

suddenly goes away somehow...

one step closer..

 

Sulli close her eyes while savoring the moment with her husband. Minho gently rubbed the sponge to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter