Chapter Eight

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SULLI  POV

Sangwoo High 2005

It's late afternoon, classes already ended, I walk towards the basketball gymnasium looking for Siwon.I looked around but  the court is empty.

Dissapointment written in my face. "Aish, I should have come earlier maybe Siwon went straight home" i thought and then I look at the box of chocolate that I'am holding, I wanted to give him a chocolate after I found out that Sangwoo High won the championship in the Highschool Basketball League.

"I guess I will just give this chocolate to Minho". I turn my back and was about to leave when I abruptly remember that I haven't try to look for him  in  the men's locker room.

"Should I go there?" I ask to myself. I'm having some hesitation but my impulsive instinct prevail again.

"So what if I go to the men's locker room.It is not as if Im gonna die if I go there right?and beside I'm Choi Sulli people know me as a troublemaker, whoever is inside might not be surprise if he will see me there" I reasoned out.

I walk towards the locker room, the door is close but when I turn the knob I found out that it was not lock. I step inside without creating a sound, I peek at the first stalls but I found no one.Then I heard something...seems like two people whispering...I make a few steps almost like tiptoe walking to where the whispering sound is coming from, and to my shock I saw Siwon and Taeyeon together whispering sweet nottings, hugging and then they....kiss!

I drop the chocolate box... 

 

"Im so sorry Sulli...I really really wanted to tell you about it but I am so afraid to hurt you because you've been so good to me and honestly I really do care for you" Siwon said then he bent his head.

"Ya Siwon! do you know that I am just trying so hard not to beat you right now, I wanted to punch you and kick you non stop" I said while shouting."Why did you date me  if your inlove with Taeyeon?"

"Because of peer pressure, honestly I really have no intention to date you but people around me keep on pushing me to do so since they really don't know what my real ual preference. You are the most notorious girl in the school and that my friends think your a challenge."he explain then on bended knees he said. "Please Sulli forgive me, some people threatened me that they will start to spread rumors about me if I don't date you"

I wanted to hate Siwon for what he had done but I can't find myself to hate him, because in almost one month of our relationship, I found a friend.He's been so good to me that my anger melts away so quickly.

"Siwon, please stand up..."

He stand up.

"So how long are you planning to hide your relationship with Taeyeon, I mean you can't hide it forever"

"After my college graduation, I will tell my parents about it and I am ready for the consequence, Taeyeon and I had already plans to study abroad" he answer then he place both of his hand on my shoulder. "Sulli you are the most amazing girl that I have ever met, it was so fun when you're around like there is no dull moment. You are so real and so qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter