Chapter Twenty

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO POV

I woke up from sleeping on the floor last night. I'd been drinking all night long...its been three days since Sulli left the apartment and I've been drinking non stop for the past three days.

My eyes roam around the room...bottles everywhere...sticks of used cigarettes...I don't usually smoke but after what happened a couple of days ago, I feel like I had already giving up life.Jonghyun called several times because I've been absent from work but I just ignore it and Yuri called constantly and went to the apartment to see me but I did not even bother to open the door for her.All I wanted to do was to be alone and my wounded heart.

I stand up and goes out of the room.My head is throbbing like crazy from the hangover. I groan aloud as I put my hand to my head.

I walk towards the bathroom, my steps is swaying...I stared at myself in the mirror; I am only wearing a boxer short, dark circles where pretty visible below my eyes..I haven't shave for the last three days that the stubbles is beginning to grow and my skin is so pale as if someone all my blood.I stunk as hell as I haven't been taking a bath for the past three days...I look every inch of a wasted man...I look like !

"Minho you look like a loser!...you are such a loser!"I said to myself.

I goes out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen to drink some water.While drinking I heard my phone buzz...and I know it was Yuri...

 

At around 9 O' clock in evening I decided to go outside.My two feet landed on the bar that Jonghyun and I frequently  go to have some shots.

There are only a few customers inside, I walk towards the bar counter and sat on the wooden bar stool.I ordered a glass of cognac brandy to the bartender. A Coldplay song echoes around the bar.

come up to meet you,tell you im sorry...

you don't know how lovely you are...

i had to find you, tell you i need you...

tell you i set you apart...

 

I was on my third glass of brandy when a woman approached me.She's wearing a red mini body hugging dress with a very depth cleavege neckline.

She smiled provacative at me. "Hi Minho,its been a long a time since I last saw you here..." she said while showing her perfect white teeth.

"Jessica.."I said almost like a whisper.Jonghyun and I met her in this bar.

She playfully run her index finger to my arm. "Are you alone? I can offer you my company.."she said then wink

I twitched my lips. "No thanks...but your not Sulli"

She raised an eyebrow. "Who's Sulli?"

"The love of my life" I answered

She smiled bitterly then shrugged her shoulder. "Oh well just in case you change your mind, you know where to find me" Jessica said then walks away.

I was on my fourth glass when suddenly the memories of the day Sulli runaway with Heechul popped into my head.

"Could it be...that Sulli showed up to our date?is she trying to tell me three days ago that she runaway with Heechul because.."I paused then my eyes widened as Yuri's name came up. "Did she saw Yuri kissed me at that time?"

I hold the glass tightly as I finally came up to the conclusion.I pay the bill and immediately hop to my car and drive to Yuri's place.

 

YURI POV

"You lied to me Yuri! you told me that you already dump your boyfriend for me but what is this?"Yonghwa's voice echoed all through out my studio as he gave me my cellphone. "I read all your sent messages to that guy!who is he?"

I just stand in a totally compose look. Yonghwa's anger did not even make me flinched, in fact I've been waiting for this day coz I can finally end our relationship. Although I feel guilty inside because he help me for my first fashion show that debut a while ago,I don't have any regrets.I will still choose Minho over him.

"i'm sorry Yonghwa oppa but I really don't love you...I'm still inlove with my boyfriend" I said in a bored look.

Pain r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter