Chapter Thirteen

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

 

Today is saturday, Minho and I will attend the birthday celebration of Yonghwa's mother. I look at myself in the mirror then a satisfied smile broke my lips.

I am wearing  Krystal's light pink flower embellished cocktail dress by Christian Dior, my shoes is a mini glitter high heels by Loubotin and my purse is a silver vintage Hermes.My hair is in glamourous curls and I put on a light make up. The only jewelry that I have is my late mother's blue sapphire necklace.

I touched the pendant of the necklace. When I asked my father about the identity of my biological parents he said that my real mother used to be a friend of my adopted mother. He barely know my real mother and her whereabouts. He also said that when my late mother came home with me he was against it, but my mother insisted to adopt me since my real mother had already abandoned me and that she had been wanting to have a child since she's not allowed to get pregnant due to her heart illness.

I heard a knock on the door. "Sulli...are you ready?we have to go" Minho said

"Yes, I'm coming"

 

MINHO POV

My eyes glimmeres upon seeing Sulli in her pink cocktail dress. She look so lovely that I stand immobilized, staring and admiring her beauty.I looked at my black two button Calvin Klein tuxedo, it sure looks good and suited to Sulli's cocktail dress. I feel like we are going to a prom tonight.

"Shall we.." I said while smiling.

She nodded and clung her arm into my arm.

 

 

YURI POV

"Yuri, i want you to meet my mother Jung Young Ae, President and CEO of Jung Empire" Yonghwa proudly said."Mom i want you to meet my girlfriend Kwon Yuri, soon to be most sought after fashion designer in Korea"

"Please to meet you Mirs. Jung and happy birthday" I said while shaking hands with her then I kissed her cheek.I looked at her from head to foot, she's wearing a midnight blue strapless bead gown by Naeem Khan, swarovsky clutch ,Chopard necklace and her hair is in french bun.Then I notice the blue sapphire in her right ring finger. 

"She sure look elegant and sophisticated, very classy" i said to myself.Envy and jelousy registered in my eyes.

"Please to meet you too Yuri" she said in a cold voice.It seems like she doesn't like me.

I excused myself and proceeded to the powder room when my eyes caught two familiar figures approaching the entrance door of the grand ballroom.

"Minho and Sulli!" I said in total shocked to myself then I drop my clutch bag. My eyes widened as if I am seeing some horror scene ready  to unfold.

"Why are they here? I should leave before Minho see's me" I quickly picked up my clutch bag on the floor and goes to the exit door.

i was about to call a cab when Yonghwa catch up on me. 

"Yuri, why are you leaving?the party is not even started" he askes and touch my hand."Are you allright?you look so pale?"

"Oppa...My head  is aching...I badly needed to go or else I might collapse on the floor" i said while holding my head in my temple.

Yonghwa sighed. "allright, then let me take you home...I'll just gonna get my car"

"Oh no Oppa you don't have to, I'll just take a cab...you go back to the hotel and please tell your mom that I am greatly sorry that I have to leave early" 

Yonghwa kissed me on the cheek. "Allright, call me when you reach home ok"

 

SULLI POV

I swallowed hard and my palms is sweaty as nervousness crept inside me. Minho look at me and smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter