Chapter Twenty Six

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sangwoo High 2005

Spring season is approaching,flowers starts to blossom beautifully around the campus.Minho was in high spirit as he strode to the hallway looking for his bestfriend---the notorious trouble maker Choi Sulli.He cant wait to share to her the good news that Sangwoo High Soccer Team had won in the High Shool Soccer League and he was hailed as the most valuable player.He will treat Sulli to the ice cream shop as a token of appreciation for her continous support and of course being his inspiration.He is planning to formally ask her out,not like a friendly date---he will confess to her his feelings.The deep,ardent and sincere emotion that he's been harboring eversince he had learned the word love.

"Have you seen Sulli?"Minho asked to one of their classmates.

"She's in the school yard with her friends.I think they are beating some girls in there"

Minho's eyes widened from shocked after hearing his classmate's answer.He bolted toward the school yard to stop Sulli and FX girls.

 

 

Sulli's POV

Holding a baseball bat in my right hand,I started marching back and forth to the four girls that we just beat.All of them with bruises in their faces and messy hair while kneeling down on the ground.

"You all think your tough huh?"I smirked."How dare you to spread false and degrading rumors against IU!"the veins in my neck and forehead pop out due to anger.The four girls: UEE,Hyorin,Suzy and Hara spread rumors that IU is the school's and had contracted herpes to some random ajusshi.It pissed me off after I heard the news because IU used to be my seat mate at Chemistry Subject and she was the nicest and most genuine female classmate of mine aside from the FX girls.I found out later that UEE and her gang was the one who started the gossip.

Amber took a few pictures of the four girls."I will post this tomorrow to the bulletin board with a caption "What goes around comes around"

"Yeah they deserve to be humiliated for what they did to poor IU"Victoria quilps.

"What's going on here?"Minho said.

The girls all turned to Minho's direction.

"Yikes..Mr.President is here"Luna said.

My anger melted like butter upon seeing my bestfriend,my heart leap from joy,but of course I'd rather jumped to Eiffel Tower than to admit to him my true feelings."What are you doing here?"

"You promised me last week that you wil stay out of trouble Choi Jinri!"he said in a raised voice as if I was his child."Is this some sort of  habit?to beat people?God your pathetic...."he shook his head in dissapointment.

I scratched my head."Errr...let me explain Minho...its not what you think.."

"I'm sick and tired of hearing your nonsense excuses"Minho turned his back on me and walk away.

I felt the searing pain in my heart while staring at his receeding figure.Regret drowned me because I let him down once again.

 

 

Minho's POV

I keep on staring at the white ceiling of my room but failed to find an answer to my current dilemma---Choi Sulli.

My mind and heart is in total chaos on what I shall do to my hidden feelings.Should I confess to her that I love her or I'll just bury my stupid feelings for her.

I sighed deeply and stood up to get the love letter that I wrote for Sulli.I pulled t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter