Chapter Seven

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My two feet landed on a chic botique shop in Cheongdamdom.

I enter the shop and  the sales lady bowed and  greeted me, I smile and started checking out the clothes. I rarely shop, I just buy new clothes and shoes if its needed. I can't even remember when was the last time I went on to shop...a couple of months ago? last year?...I'm also not into designer clothes, well I like reading fashion magazines and lurking into fashion blogs but I just don't find myself buying a piece of a designer bag or  a dress that is equivalent to my one month salary.I still prefer cheap and baggy clothes.

I look at my phone and  check my inbox, Minho texted

Minho: Where are you? let's have dinner together, im on my way back home

I smile...my heart started to go nuts again.I bought two pairs of jeans and shirt and was about to leave the shop when I bump to someone.

"Sorry" I said without even looking to the person I bump into

"Choi Sulli?"

"Yes"

"Is it really you Choi Sulli?!" 

I stare at the person I bump into; He's a tall man, medium built and has a blonde hair...he is wearing a blue jeans, a tight fitting black shirt and a black boots...and he seems familiar.

My eyes narrow into slits as my brain neurons is working overtime to remember where and when have is seen this guy in front of me.

"How are you snow white?" 

My eyes flicker in surprise, the only person who calls me snow white is...

"Choi  Siwon?!"

 

 

SANGWOO HIGH 2005

Taemin and I dated for a span of two months then I broke up with him. I really did not cry a river about the breakup because well I find him cute and charming but I got bored. We really did not have much in common and most of the time he talks about stuff that I can't relate to like computers, video games and gadgets.After the break-up I never saw him again.

A month later Choi Siwon, the captain of the basketball team of our school approached me. I've known him since gradeschool since we go the same school back then but we rarely talk to each, he has different group of friends and I only hang out with Minho my bestfriend. I was in complete shock and surprise when Siwon ask me out, I mean he is one of the hearthrob of Sangwoo High aside from Minho, girls talk about him all the time, my FX  group is so jelous upon hearing that Siwon is interested in me.At first I was kind of hesitant to say yes, but there is something in him that I find intriguing and mysterious so I decided to give it a try.

We walk together after school

" Sulli, do you wanna go out with me this weekend?"Siwon ask.

"Sure,where are we going?"

"A mall or amusement park, not sure yet..." he shrugged

I nodded

Weekend came and Siwon and I went to the amusement park, it was our first date together so I did not expect some fireworks and chemistry will built up so easily. I really had a great time with him, we talk a lot and I found out we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter