Chapter One

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 2012

MINHO POV

Ding Dong

I was doing push ups when I heard the door bell.

"Maybe she forgot something" I thought to myself, I got up and walk towards the door. I opened the door while flashing a bored look on my face.

"Surprise!"

"S-Sulli?"I know I said her name correctly, I am indeed surprise and well shocked. "W-What are you doing here?"I asked, still in shock as if i am seeing some kind of apparition.

"What kind of question is that?" said by my unexpected guest while raising an eyebrown" Am I not welcome here in your cozy bachelor's pad?"

And before I could say a word she was inside, leaving her travelling bag near the doorway. "Woah, you have a nice crib huh?"she said admiration all over her lovely face."You know, I I have seen some bachelor pad with messy, unorganize and full of toy gadgets but yours is the exact opposite, slick and sophisticated"

"Thank you"

"I miss you frog prince"she said and hug me tightly

I was rendered speechless, unable to move nor say a word, then i felt the familiar warm, tingling sensation inside my heart. The kind of feeling that I have been nourishing eversince I realized that I am madly inlove with Sulli. And yes if all of you are wondering she's my bestfriend, we've been friends since forever, her parents and my parents are good friends and we practically grew up together. Her father is a well known prosecutor while her mother is just a plain housewife. Sulli was nine years old when her mother passed away because of  a heart failure, though it broke her young heart his father on the other hand has never recover from the tragic loss of his wife. He became cold and distant to Sulli, he spend most of his time at work, oftentimes leaving Sulli to the care of my mother whom she treat and adore as her own. He provided Sulli finacially from expensive gifts to a large sum of money but he never gave her any kind of affection and attention. Sulli on the other  hand, despite the love and care that our family provided still yearning from his father's attention, she became feisty,stubborn and rebellious. She was a notorious trouble maker in our school and neighborhood, people called her names; SULLI THE MENACE, SULLI THE TROUBLEMAKER, DEVIL GIRL, SPOILED BRAT etch...I was the first one to be affected by the negative backlashed on Sulli, I oftentimes defended her from all those people who criticize her, i told them that she is just misunderstood and that Sulli is the nicest person that I've ever met.

Probably the craziest thing that she's ever done was when we were in 5th grade, our homeroom teacher Ms Kim keep on calling her a spoiled brat and that her father must be ashamed for having a daughter like her, this hurt Sulli...I remembered seeing her crying in the corridor, I comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter