Chapter Fourteen

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

I wake up.It's light and my head is aching, throbbing at my temples.I groan inside.I hope I don't have a hangover.

I rise from the bed. After the whole magical moment that Yuri ruined I abruptly went inside my room and cried like crazy . I did not even bother to care what happened to those two, they can rot to hell for all I care!

I look at my clock at the sidetable: 7:00AM

I got up and decided to have my breakfast.Just like any other usual morning, Minho is at the dining table having  breakfast.I did not gave him a look although he is staring at me as if it is the first time he have seen Choi Sulli.I sat on the opposite side of the dining table and started to eat the bacon and pancakes quietly.

Minho cleared his throat. "Ssul..." he called

I gave him a blank look then I frown as I noticed that he is wearing a black shirt and blue denim jeans."Your going somewhere?its sunday today, do you still have to work even on weekend?" I ask while sipping my coffee.

"I have to visit again the site with Jonghyun" he answered. "Sulli about what happened last night...before Yuri came, i just---"

"Where's Yuri? " I interrupted him, avoiding his eye contact. My head turns around the unit as if I really am looking to that snake woman when the truth is I just wanna divert the conversation.I don't wanna hear his lame excuses; you know the typical last night was a mistake I should have not attempted to kissed you, it is just because of the four margaritas and mixed wines that we drank to the party that I thought  I am looking at Yuri and then I realized it was my bestfriend Sulli.God...it will hurt my badly bruised heart and my pride if I hear those words from him.

He sigh. " I took her home last night" 

" I thought she slept in your room..." I said almost like a whisper. I'm a little bit surprised.

"She's not allowed to sleep in my pad, I never let her sleep here nor we never sleep together"

"Why?I mean she's your girlfriend and your a man...I just thought you and Yuri are..." then I pout my lips and continued. " So if she is not allowed to sleep here and you never sleep with her...and she is your one and only girlfriend...so that leads me into a conclusion that you are still a ?am I right?" i ask, my mood started to change from gloomy Sulli to naughty Sulli.

He gave me glare. "Do you really have to say that at the start of the day?it is early in the morning for christ sake!"

"And why not? people talk about at any time of the day, it is not as if I commited a crime for talking about and your ity at this  early hour of the morning.And there is nothing to be ashamed of if you are still a because I am a also" i said casually then sip my coffee.

Minho stand up. "I've had enough of this conversation"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter