Chapter Twenty Four

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNE 2012

London, England

Minho wraps his arms around Sulli and kiss her in the cheek while lying on the bed. They just made love for the third time that night, both have a satisfied smile on their lips.Sulli pulled the duvet to cover her body, then she turn around facing Minho.

"You're amazing.."she said. Her eyes is glowing while staring at him.

"I know..."he said then pinched her nose. "And you my naughty wife is also amazing...we are match made in heaven"

She giggle. "Chagiya, you've never had before so who taught you about...."

"Instinct...and some of the adult videos that I borrowed to Jonghyun" he answered while smiling.

Sulli laugh. "I knew you had a dirty side Choi Minho!and you should thank Jonghyun for lending his adult videos and magazines" she said while her index and middle fingers is busy on travelling to his six pack abs.

"Yeah I owe Jonghyun a lot.." he said in an amuse tone then he raised an eyebrow when he noticed Sulli's naughty fingers going to his happy trails.

He caught her naughty hand. "Ya Choi Sulli...can you give this poor man some rest, we've done nothing but made love the whole night.Aren't you feeling tired?"

Sulli leaned forward and showered his face with tiny kisses. "Blame Jonghyun and his adult videos and playboy magazines" she said grinning.

Minho cupped her face and stared at her tenderly. "I have never wanted and loved anyone but you Ssul...I love you" then he kiss her deeply in the lips.

"I love you too frog prince..." she said after they kissed."Now where did I stop?" her fingers continue the naughty assault to his happy trails

Minho shake his head while laughing. "Oh god! I think I'll be on a wheel chair tomorrow...seriously I badly needed some Superman or Batman strength..."

Sulli just burst into laughter at his remark.

 

 

DECEMBER 2012

SULLI POV

I get the key on my bag and open the door. Tears begin to pool again in my eyes while looking around our apartment. Minho and I shared a lot of memories in this pad..and its killing me inside knowing that he's not here with me.

It's been four days since the fatal accident happened.The charred car of Minho where discovered and so did Hyuna's burned body...but Minho's body were never recovered.

The authorities immediately conducted a search and rescue operation to find Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter