Chapter Nineteen

Can We?Can We Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

March 2008

"Surprise!"

Minho was startles to see Sulli in his my room. It was the start of semester break so he went back home to Incheon.

"Why are you here?I thought youre going for a 3 days vacation in Jeju with Krystal and Kai?" he asked after recovering from shock cause by his unexpected guest.

Sulli sat on the bed. "I back out since it will be Krystal and Kai's first vacation as a couple, I don't wanna make myself look like a chaperone of those two. They've been so inseparable ever since they started going out a few months ago"she said.

Minho ruffles her hair and smile. "Have you had your dinner?Omma is cooking something in the kitchen.She's been asking about you eversince I came home yesterday, I'm sure she'll be happy to see you" 

"Allright, but I have to pee first" she said then and walk towards Minho's bathroom.

Sulli sat on the toilet bowl and started to pee then she frown when she heard some water dripping sound coming from the shower area.

She shrugged her shoulder and ignore it. After peeing she washes her hands to the sink but she got distracted by the sound of water dripping that she decided to check it out  of curiosity.

Sulli walks towards the shower area and shove the shower curtain, she then inspect where is the sound of the water dripping coming from.She look at the shower head but have found no traces of water drip, her eyes then travel to the shower handle then to the shower's pipe body. 

"Aha gotcha!" she said as she found a small leak on the lower part of the pipe. Her playful mind started to play tricks again. She ducked, touch and tap the small leak by her fingers then all of the sudden the leak burst and start spraying water.

Sulli shriek as she was trying to cover by her hand the  busted pipe leak, waters keep on spraying into her face and body.

Minho heard her scream and rushed inside the bathroom.

"What happened?" he said, his eyes keeps on bouncing between Sulli who is soaking wet from the water and to her hand who is trying to cover the water sprying.

'H-help!" she said.

Minho quickly went outside of the bathroom and pull the drawer to get some electric tape and rubber, then return to the bathroom.

He gently push Sulli away from the leak pipe and wrap the electric tape and rubber. Although water is still dripping, the sprying of water stop as the rubber blocked it. 

Sulli remain stand still as she watches Minho tied the rubber...he is soaking wet too.

Then he turn his head to Sulli, he is completely annoyed.

He comb his wet hair by hand in frustration. "What did you do?why did the leak pipe suddenly burst?did you tap it?"

She nodded. "S-sorry....my stupidity got into me again, I just touch and tap it out of curiosity, I didn't expect that the leak wil suddenly burst"she said while pouting her lips.

"Aish...you always gets me into trouble!when will you grow up?!" Minho yelled, his hand on his hips. "Look at you...and look at me...we are both soaking wet!!"

"Ya Choi Minho!i said I'm sorry and stop yelling at me..."Sulli said while twisting the hem of her shirt to drain the water.

Minho sighed in frustration then stared at Sulli...he swallow hard.

"Damn!she look y and cute while trying to drain the water in her shirt!" he said to his self.

Sulli was still draining the hem of her shirt when suddenly Minho steps closer to her and pulled her into his arms.

She was completly surprise by his action

"W-what are you doing ?" she ask and unconciously parted her lips. She put her hands into his chest.

Minho pulled her tightly into his arms, water is dripping all over their faces.

"Sulli...do you have any idea wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter