Epilogue

First Love

People say time heals everything. 

But can it help you to move on?

I unpacked all my things and carefully arranged them in my closet. Ah...first day of college. I couldn't believe how fast time flies, considering that it felt like I just graduated. I glanced around and noticed my roommate hadn't check in yet. I decided to just settle down first since I didn't have anything to do yet. I took out my books and arranged them neatly on my study table. Then, I came across a picture frame that I intentionally brought. It was a picture of me and my friends, the bestest friends I could ask for. Including Evolution. But without Myungsoo.

My phone rang and my lips curved upwards as I saw the caller ID.

"Sulli!" I greeted cheerfully. It had been quite some time since I last heard from her. 

"Soojung!" She replied in the same tone as I did. We both chuckled. Now that we were in different colleges, it ought to be difficult to see each other.

"So...how is that college?"

"Sulli, I just got here. In fact I'm unpacking right now."

"Right. So anything interesting yet? Weird roomate? Hot guys?"

"Yah! I thought you're over with that playgirl attitude!"

"Relax, relax. I was just kidding. Don't worry. This is the newly reformed Choi Sulli. No more dating, not until college is over." she said in full determination.

"Wow, I'm impressed. Anyways how's Minho doing?"

"Oh, he got that scholarship! How could someone be good in studying and sports?"

"Exactly. Haisy, I wish I was like that too."

"Any news from Suzy?"

"She's taking up acting classes nowadays."

"Really? Wow, it would be really interesting if she debut and actually met Junho! How awkward could it get?"

"What? Suzy, rookie actress, used to had feelings and confessed to 2PM Junho? Haha, maybe we should spill the details. I'm kind of short on money," I joked. Sulli just laughed. Ah, how I miss laughing with my own best friends.

"Oh, by the way, you are coming to the reunion this weekend right?" Sulli suddenly asked.

"Of course! But what about Yoseob? How is he gonna come all the way from France?"

"He won't of course, sadly. Haha, Minho said he really wanted to come but he just started that culinary course there."

"Too bad." I glanced at my watch and realized that it might be time for the first day orientation. "Hey, Sulli, I gotta go. Just text me later about the details of the reunion kay?"

"Alright. Take care and just have fun okay? Don't be so uptight anymore!"

"Okay, okay. Bye!" I hang up and immediately got dressed. I decided to just go without waiting for my roommate. She seemed to be late.

About my friends, they managed to get into college, just we were kind of seperated now. Yoseob actually used his love for food to his advantage and he actually went to French for a culinary course. Jieun used that lovely voice of her to pursue singing as a career. So did Junho. He actually became one of those idols that we always saw on TV. It was funny come to think that he could act all cool now.

Evolution was not like it was supposed to be anymore. Ever since Myungsoo left, they hardly perform but they always called one another every now and then. Junho would meet up with them and went jamming. Even when he debuted as an idol, his love for his guitar was still the same. Still the same old hardworking dude I knew.  

Me? I survived. For the past years after Myungsoo left, I tried to convince myself to move on. I even got to the level that I really thought I moved on, but when I heard any news about him, or saw his pictures online, memories just came flooding back to me. It was crazy. Sometimes the little tidbits part of life reminded me of him. How he sent me home after I hurt my leg, that teddy bear he won for me, the day he told me he was leaving. 

I didn't know what had he'd been up to but 2 years had passed. The funny thing was I still felt the same way. Everyday with thoughts that maybe, just maybe, I would get over him. But the harder I try, the more I deny, the stronger the feelings get. What should I do? I was getting crazier by the second.

Nowadays, I would be consulting the lovebirds; Jonghyun and Jiyoung. Sometimes, I would envy them, to have someone special in their life. Someone that kept you happy everytime you woke up. Someone that you could fight with and knows that you'll be comforted. A good morning kiss or a goodnight text. Gifts and support. 

Me? I didn't have all those. I couldn't even do all those. I didn't have a reason why but how I want all that just killed me sometimes.

Jiyoung became even more sensitive now that they were far away from each other. They fought a lot more nowadays, but it was never severe. I couldn't even fight with him. Sometimes I felt like I wanted revenge, to make sure he would understand how I felt. I wished the tables turned. I wished it was him not me in this place right now.

But trust me, that hatred never last long. I just hated him because he was my first love. The first person to make me go insane and out of focus. He showed me how beautiful love is, but also how painful it can be.

I took my seat inside the gigantic hall where hundreds of students were shuffling into. I didn't know anyone there so it was rather awkward for me. Ugh, I wished Sulli was here too.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" a voice startled me. Despite the noise, I could still hear him. I looked up only to meet eyes with the person I've been wanting to see. 

Kim Myungsoo.

I slowly shook my head as he sat down. I was too shocked until I didn't realize I was staring at him for quite some time.

Was it him? Maybe it was a look-alike? It couldn't be, he's in New York!

He slowly turned his head toward me and smiled. "Long time, no see, Jung Soojung," he greeted. 

I was startled. It was him. I was 100% sure. I didn't expect to see him again. Maybe this is what people call fate?

 

 

JUST A SHORT EPILOGUE FOR U GUYS!!! AHHHHH, MY FIRST FANFIC IS OVER! OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE I MANAGE TO FINISH THIS. THANK U SO MUCH TO MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS WHO STAYED TILL THE END. THNKS FOR COMMENTING TOO ^^ U GUYS R THE BEST! I AM GONNA TAKE A LONG BREAK BEFORE MY NEXT FIC WHICH I PROMISE TO BE A VERY FLUFFY AND HAPPY ONE. BUT SORRY I'M NOT GONNA DO MYUNGSTAL FOR THAT ALSO. I WANNA TRY ON A DIFF IDOL. IDK IF A SEQUEL SHOULD BE MADE, BUT WE'LL SEE.

 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND HAVE A NICE DAY! MYUNGSTAL FTW! :D :D <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRua4qOp6WiIwPjkOAb7B2

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ92-5ZKDWAh3-bpSWcBSU